Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Giuffrida

Does not want to deal with anything difficult as per other reviews recommends should go see a psychiatrist . I heard she tells many patients the same thing. She just does not want to deal with difficult situations. The wait time is 2 hrs so except to wait and get rushed out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Giuffrida and her staff have absolutely no respect for the patient's time. Per her staff, if Dr Giuffrida is your doctor it is your fault that you are stuck in her waiting room for 1.5+ hours waiting as she "always" runs an hour late. In addition to a very poorly managed practice - her recommendations did not put the patient first. She was not helpful nor did she seem to understand our medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Best bedside manner! Very caring, loving, intelligent and honest

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I had a difficult pregnancy. I had hyperemesis (vomitting 9-10 times per day until my ninth month) and had a fibroid that grew exponentially (it was the size of my newborn when he was born). The pain from the fibroid at a certain point in my pregnancy was excruciating (resulted from red degeneration). Her response was that the pain was in my head and I should go see a psychiatrist). Talk about rude and misinformed. I decided to use another OB, who referred me to a perinatologist (a high-risk specialist) because the fibroid was so large, that there was a lot of concern it might interfere with the fetus' growth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Regina M. Giuffrida's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY