Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Weil

Fabulous surgeon. Neck disc fussion, absolutely no pain and felt better right after sugery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had brain surgery on Friday, and went home Sunday with no physical therapy. I did not even know that was possible. Hydroblastoma was removed. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Weil. Excellent communication about my surgery left me feeling reassured and the end result was obviously justified.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Weil is an amazing neurosurgeon. He made me feel like my 3 level ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion) from C3-C6 was his artwork. He had every bit of confidence that he did the best job and better than anyone else could have done. I showed the post-op xray to many other doctors and they all said it looked perfect. And NO nerve damage. His PA is really amazing too! The only thing that was difficult was that my body doesn't process Morphine and he wouldn't give me anything stronger, so I felt every bit of pain and it was terrible. However, it was totally worth it for what feels like a new neck!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I had an intracranial tumor several years ago and asked my sister who ran the lab at the University of Alabama Med School Hospital if she would check around and see who some of the doctors there would recommend. She checked and the advice was to see Stuart Weil. I did and have been totally satisfied. He is one of the most competent and compassionate physicians I have ever used. I have recommended him to several people.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Weil. He literally gave me back my life! I suffered from sciatica for two years L5 S1. I went to orthopedics, chiropractors, and another neurosurgeon.I took the Neurontin, did the exercises, and went to pain management. The epidurals helped at first, but they didn't last long. After 5 epidurals, I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Weil. He came highly recommended. He went over everything, showed me my problem on my MRI, explained the procedure, and covered all the possibilities. I knew instantly he was the one for me. When I woke up from the surgery, I had no pain at all! I had a minimal scar, and was able to go home the same day. Recovery wasn't bad at all. I am almost two months out and feel wonderful. I am back to walking everyday and feeling fantastic! Just love this guy!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Weil, in my opinion, is one of the best spine surgeons in the country. I my self am a physician and I trusted him with my fathers well being. Long story short, we got the opinions of over 6 different spine surgeons, form neurosurgeons to world renowned orthopedic surgeons. (All whom wanted to approach the problem in a different manner and many much more aggressively). Only Dr Weil understood the co-morbidities of my father and did what was best for him and now he is living a very good quality of life. I would recommend Dr. Weil to anyone in need of spine surgery.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

He gave me my life back!!! - It's been 15-months since my lower back out parient surgary and all that I can say is I wish I had met him 20-years ago.God bless you - Patrick Stone ++

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I found this site because I was trying to locate Dr. Weil's address to send him a gift of thanks because it has been two years since my husband's surgery and my husband is now pain free from the sciatica that had been plaguing him for three years. Dr. Stuart Weil is one of the finest surgeons in this country. He listens. He tells you what to expect. And best of all for our family--he can return you to health and mobility.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Weil is awesome! He performed a microdysectomy on my L5/S1 and I was only out of work for a week and had very little pain. I have complete feeling back in my leg and foot. I was referred to him by a co-worker and so thankful. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Weil was awsome. I had my c4-c5 and c6-c7 fused. I was back to work in 10 days. From the moment I woke up from surgery I have not had a minute of pain. He really knows his stuff, would use him again and again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Stuart M. Weil's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1984)