Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Mork

Things have not gone well. I was able to manage my pain before the surgery w/o meds now I live with pain constantly 10 weeks later. Having this surgery was a huge mistake.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I am a Canadian resident and learnt of Dr. Mork through a friend who had seen him a number of years previously. I had been diagnosed with Stenosis in the cervical spine and had been placed on a waiting list for spinal surgery consisting of a multi level fusion with cage and plate. I contacted Dr. Mork's office, all my medical records, including MRI's, were reviewed and he recommended a two level decompression by way of endoscopic surgery. Arrangements were made with the capable and friendly aid of his assistant, Mariana, and a surgery date was selected. I am now six weeks post surgery, strength and coordination are already much improved on the side that was affected by the stenosis and I am feeling better than I have in years. I would personally highly recommend that anyone who has been diagnosed with stenosis or related spinal problems should investigate the feasibility of having endoscopic surgery rather that traditional fusion. Dr. Mork is an extremely polite, caring and personable individual, who always made himself available to answer any questions that arose. As he is accustomed to dealing with many patients who travel to avail themselves of his services, he does everything possible to limit their time in hospital, including making a follow up visit at the hotel.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I believe dr.mork is one of the most passionate and caring doctor I've met. he has so much knowledge about what he does. I am so happy I went with dr.mork and not laser spine institute, with dr.mork I felt compassion and at laser spine institute I felt like a number. Since my surgery I have been running again and able to do the things I wasn't able to do for years. Thank you dr.mork and christina.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I had tingling, pins and needles, and pain when writing or holding items in my left (dominant) hand. Dr Mork ordered an MRI after an initial evaluation and reviewed the MRI with me carefully explaining all the issues (herniated disc and foraminal stenosis). He recommended surgery and scheduled an outpatient procedure at a convenient time. I had immediate same day relief of my symptoms and left the hospital less than 12 hours later. Four months later I still have to be careful not to overstress my neck but I am still happy with the outcome since all my initial complaints have gone away. I have called the doctor on two occasions to ask questions - he was happy to talk with me, I never felt rushed and we worked out a plan of action. His staff is excellent: helpful and charming. Dr Mork's expertise is astonishing. It is a shame there aren't more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

My experience at Dr. Morks office was great, my pain is none existent and I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

I had surgery from this dr Tony Mork and it was awful. He damaged nerves in my spine with his laser. I had to have a double fusion since his laser surgery. When I went to a university hospital to have my fusion 3 dr's there looked at my mris befo and after dr morks laser surgery and they all said this surgery he did was not only totally unnecessary and unconventional. When they were finished my fusion they said all dr mork did was go in and scrape everything and he also left pieces of bone that he scraped off in my back. They said it was a mess. Shortly aft my surgery dr mork was kicked out of Florida. He has sanctions against him and has already settled with someone for $400,000.00 for crippling someone. He is dangerous,please stay away this this dangerous dr.....

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

i have been to microspine for four different problems, all dealing with spinal pain. i am pain free now. i would go no where else for spine surgery. i know it costs out of pocket but it is well worth it to me. i wish i had never had a spinal fusion done at another facility in 1995 but instead had waited for Microspine to be up and running. My last time down was in August of 2010. It could not have gone better. I was in intense pain for two months; as soon as Dr. Mork began his surgery the pain was abated. Now as i said before, i am pain free.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Anthony R. Mork's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1977)