Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Saavedra

Dr. Saavedra killed my unborn daughter 8 years ago. She was full term and I was ready to deliver. Unfortunately, this HORRIBLE, EVIL, "doctor" decided to wait a "few more days". My child died because of this piece of trash! DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR!"

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Su staff tienen una actitud negativa, no escuchan al paciente y le hablan de forma desagradable. Cero amabilidad. Pague una "consulta" en la cual el doctor solo recibio mis records medicos anteriores, no hubo chequeo ni follow up ni nada.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

fIRST OF ALL DR SAAVEDRA IS AWESOME DOCTOR.HE IS CARING,UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GOING THROUGH,TELL YOU LIKE IT IS.(WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR)ALL THE DOCTORS WORKING WITH DR SAAVEDRA ARE AWESOME AS WELL.I AM HIGH RISK PATIENT AND THEY TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY NEEDS.AS WELL THE REST OF THE STAFF.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.THIS DOCTORS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.I HAD 2 PREGNANCY WITH THEM.THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON MY C SECTION.THANK YOU DR SAAVEDRA,DOCTORS AND STAFF.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.GOD BLESS

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Saavedra told me I had suffered a miscarriage in the most heartbreakingly blunt way. A patient, especially one that is about to be told that she lost her baby, needs some level of compassion and comfort. He treated me like he sees this 1,000 times a day and I am just one more case. I truly will carry that experience with me for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

So very helpful! Performed my surgery and did a beautiful job and is now taking care of me through my pregnancy. Wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been going there for 6 years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

People are absolutely correct!!!!! Run run run..THIS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL Dr. I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER &((((TRULEY)))) appears 2 b in it for the $$$$$! No sense of dealing with patients or how to care for them!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS DR WELL OVER 16 YEARS,I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH HIM OR HIS STAFF,IN FACT A LOT OF MY FAMILY VISIT HIS OFFICE, AND KNOWS HIS OFFICE STAFF.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. saavedra is a very blunt doctor, he tells you exactly like it is. However he is very good and he performed one of my endo surgeries and was very compasionate and understanding. I have been going to this practice for about 12 years and they are very good.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Saavedra is possibly the worst OBGYN that I have ever seen. We recently relocated to Tampa and this is my fourth pregnancy. I was NOT IMPRESSED in any way with this brash, uncaring, weird man. I hesitate to even call him a Doctor. RUN -RUN - RUN away from this practice. I have severe pregnancy related migraine headaches and this Dr. refused to help me. He referred me to a neurologist - which is fine however, he refused to even talk with me about this problem EVER. He is in it only for the money - PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL PHYSICIAN!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Joseph J. Saavedra's Credentials

• Univ De Salamanca, Fac De Med, Salamanca, Spain (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois