Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Parmenter

I had to wait for over two hours in his office before being called back. He spent five minutes with me, said I needed an xray on my foot, left the room and didn't come back. Fifteen minutes later a nurse came in with a paper to get the xray. When I got the xray done on my foot it took almost two weeks for them to call me with the results that I had a stress fracture, no info other than stay off it for a couple of weeks!! I went to another doctor and found out I had waited too long to do anything about it. I will never go to this doctor again. He is supposed to be really good. Not by me he wasn't. Didn't do a thing for me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

This guy is a joke. Get ready to wait and wait and wait and then wait some more. He is not busy; he is just taking his time. It takes a very long time to make an appointment and when you get in there, you just forget about the rest of your day and plans. I asked the nurse several times and the answer is always there is just one person ahead of you. He must be doing some surgery on that patient because it took one full hour and when I finally went back to her and she repeated the same answer; there is just one person head of you. Dr Parmenter by the way was in his office and when he heard us leaving, he hurriedly went to the other patient, with whom he was supposed to be with all that time. I think the guys is just loaded and does not care anymore.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Parmenter is AMAZING !!!! I would go to him again and again ...... I recommend Dr Parmenter to all my friends, family and even strangers...... He's just a great guy .....

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Made an appointment to see Dr. Parmenter. His office was scheduling a month out. Okay, it wasn't an emergency so I waited. I was excited about the visit and arrived early LIKE THEY ASKED and as I sat there I listened while two other patients mentioned they had already waited 2 hours for their appointments. I checked, just in case they were not truthful, the desk staff stated he was running at least 2 hours behind. I called before I went, and they not only didn't tell me this information, they asked me to arrive 15 minutes early. I left without seeing the doctor. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Parmenter is a joke. About 10 years ago he told my then 14 year old brother that he needed multiple surgeries to correct his feet and ankle problems (my brother has trouble walking). After these surgeries, my brother was worse, not better. He was then taken to Shriners where they were appalled at the surgeries that were performed on my brother. Not only were they not necessary, but his feet and ankles were not the problem. His thigh bones are twisted, which causes him to have difficulty walking. My brother then had to endure several more surgeries to correct the mistakes Dr. Parmenter made. My suggestion: If Dr. Parmenter says you need surgery, PLEASE get a second opinion!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I would not still be walking without Dr Parmenter. Several other doctors wanted to remove my foot and he has kept working on it with the help of Dr Stanley and kept me walking.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Kept waiting over an hour and a half while DR and his staff ate a catered lunch from Panara. I walked out as did at least one other patient. whole operation is not about customer service - is about the arrogance that my time is not important. won't reschedule. Look at feedback - not recommended.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I felt Dr. Parmenter was very knowledgeable; however, he is not at all knowledgeable on how to run an office. They need to completely rework their scheduling program. I thought it was a fluke that I waited almost 1 hour to be taken back and then waited another hour in the exam room, but I heard from 2 others the same thing happened to them. I believe that is par for the course there. I did not go in for anything that required surgery so I cannot speak on that account.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Parmenter is simply the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever talked to,and I've talked to a lot of doctors over the years. Every time I've had the pleasure of seeing the good doctor it has been a very educational experience, even though he must be extremely busy, he takes the time to explain my condition and treatment in detail. It's hard to explain how nice it is to see a doctor that is a leader in his field of medicine and also heavily involved in research of said field. What that means to me is that he doesn't just have to remain current in his field, its that other doctors have to remain current with Dr. Parmenter. In closing, it's impossible to explain in this limited forum my admiration and appreciation of Dr. Parmenter,and the entire staff at Lone Tree medical center. PS Matt is a legitimately nice guy. By Kent Mohler

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

The Doc changed my life. After 15 surgeries on both feet and a 16th scheduled I went to DR. Parmenter in the hopes that he could help me and he did. He told me I didn't need the surgery and there was no reason why I couldn't be able to hike again, run with my labrador and enjoy being alive all with the simple solution of custom shoes. God BLess this good Dr. and I am thrilled that I came upon his path. Thank You Doc....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012