Ratings for Dr. Mildred H. Rowley

Sometimes she seemed busy and ready to rush you out without listening. Sometimes she was attentive and ready to help. Overall I found her very helpful and ready to address my concerns. Someone stated that she gave them vitamin D when they didn't have a deficiency. First, just because you live in NM doesn't mean you get enough vitamin D. Just because you are in the sun a lot does not mean that your body processes vitamin D. It is hard to OD on vitamin D. The daily recommended % is way below the actual healthy limit. You can take many times that amount and it is good for you to do so. And as for her sister, her sister was a quack and was on probation for drug abuse (writing her own prescriptions), that is why she was working in the same office under Mildred's tutelage. You can keep that one to yourself if you like. A person has to be diligent and not just take whatever is prescribed to them. Your doctor is an adviser, not a God.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

She stopped listening a long time ago.It might be time for her to take the coat off before she hurts someone. Let her sister take over. Nice lady. Both of them. But that is not good enough any more. That is why they have lost core staff, and will continue to.Take care Mildred.But it is time to retire. Maybe write a book.You can still do good work. Just stop hurting people with more mistakes. Make the change now dear sweet one.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I have had to wait up to 3hrs to be seen by her and nothing less than 1hr(time that I have to either make-up at work or use vacation time). She tries to be nice, but doesn't listen. She RXed a vitamin D supplement before getting the results back from my blood work. We live in NM...it's very difficult to be Vitamin D deficient here... And I was already taking other supplements and foods that were high in vitamin D (that yes, I did bring them all with me to my appointment). I trusted my instincts and didn't fill my prescription for the vitamin D...and when the blood work came back, I was not deficient in vitamin D. Something she wasn't apologetic for, nor forthcoming about it. I had to ask her about my blood work in regards to a vitamin D deficiency...which she nonchalantly said it was fine and kept reading...never told me to stop taking the Vitamin D supplement she had prescribed, but it didn't matter because I wasn't going to take it anyway. Could have been a very serious OD.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Very sweet person but way to busy now to care.I went to her for 9 years as did my mother.She used to be very caring.now she was bought out by Rio Grande medical group.To busy to even look up from her file to talk to you like a person.She has always been big on pushing pills at you.She gave me Glucofauge once and I was rushed to the emergency room.I am not diabetic!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Mildred H. Rowley's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1986)