Ratings for Dr. Timothy Mcdevitt

This guy is a greedy man! Just ask him if you can pay him with bill pay. After doing much research I discovered that he did the wrong surgery on me, resulting in a very noticeable scar on my face. He will ask you, while being in a hurry and with a very unfeeling manner, “do you have any questions”, as if he is trying to cover his bases from a law suite. I made a big mistake thinking that this guy new what he was doing! I would strongly suggest that you don’t gamble with your looks. I would rather be robbed than ever see this guy again. Just because it says MD after his name doesn’t mean he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

After talking with and doing research I learned that the proceedure that Dr. McDevitt gave ne eas the wrong one. Now I will have to deal with the unsightly scar for the rest of my life! Tried to look his name up in the American Society Opthalamic Plastic Surgery but he wasn't there!!!! There was another Dr. From Hawaii, but not Dr. McDevitt. Be carefull when dealing with thus guy!

Submitted July 23, 2015

2 years after the surgery and is still very happy with the result :) You can't even tell I had surgery on my right eye! It looks very natural!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Timothy Mcdevitt is simply the Best!!!! My daughter initially had a consultation with him over a year ago and was told to wait until her thyroid was stable. Once it was deemed stable from the endocrinologist we went back to scheduled her procedure. She is a week out of surgery and the results are remarkable. I would have flown my daughter to the mainland for surgery if not for Dr. Timothy Mcdevitt.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I am more than satisfied with Dr. Timothy Mcdevitt!!! After doing over a year research on whom to see for my eye procedure I decided on Dr.Timothy Mcdevitt, and that was the best decision I made. He is an excellent doctor and I have recommended others to see him for their procedures. I trust him and feel he is the BEST at what he does. He took his time to answer all my questions and was very professional which gave me the assurance that he would do the best work. I am three months out from my eye surgery and the whole process have been wonderful. I do not need a warm and fuzzy doctor but a doctor who does what he says and the results are fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Not much bedside manner but a good plastic surgeon. 2 years later and pleased with results. Did recommend to my friend who was also pleased.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

He answers questions as asked as provides clinical information but his concern is shallow. He's in a hurry to see the next patient as he schedules one every 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008