Ratings for Dr. Vikram Arora

Terrible experience . They Rescheduled tests 4 times, still not done Office staff very confused, Impossible to reach

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

A very rude and uncaring person, both to work with and be treated by. He needs to check his atttitude. Not a very kind person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

This doctor? is very rude and obnoxious. Stayed on me constantly to lose weight and stop smoking. Berated and belittled me every time I saw him. He did a heart cath and told me everything looked good. About an hour later as I was about to go home, he said they missed something and had to repeat the procedure and put 3 stents in my heart. Horrible bedside manner and horrible attitude. I don't think he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

We have trusted Doctor Arora with our families cardiac care for several years. We have had positive experience with him. Also with the hosptial compared to others. Overall a good experience. Will continue to see him as needed.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Vikram Arora's Credentials

• Spanish

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1987)