Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Biesman

Great doctor and staff! I have been a patient for years and now my husband is as well. They all treat you like you are the only patient they have. Love them.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I visited Dr. Biesman's office on January 18, 2017 for the purpose of evaluation for eye lid surgery. His staff was excellent in courtesy and thoroughness in making sure I had completed my health assessment and information. Dr. Biesman was professional and thorough is his examination and review. He answered all by questions. Because of a medical condition, he is requesting information from one of my other doctors. Hopefully, this will be done. I am very comfortable with Dr. Biesman and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I will never return here due to his attitude and bedside manner. The way he treats his nurses is an embarrassment! However, he would probably be great on the Trump administration so he can "grab em by the xyz"

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Biesman recently performed upper eyelid surgery on me. I found him to be very knowledgeable and respectful. His office staff and nurses are great. They really worked with me to get me in before the end of the year due to an insurance change which helped so very much. Margo was very professional and and made sure I understood just what I needed to do. Molly was super sweet and answered any questions I had and made sure I knew I could call at any time if I had problems after my surgery. It's only been 15 days since my procedure and I can see a big difference and am happy with the outcome so far, I still have a little swelling and the bruising I have is fading fast. My depth perception has increased 100 percent. I am very pleased with Dr. Biesman and his staff and would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Biesman for over 10 years. Every single time I have been in the office I have felt welcomed, appreciated, and leave feeling like I have been in presence of people who KNOW their stuff! And they will treat you like you are the most important person on the planet. I will ALWAYS be their number one fan.!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Biesman and his staff are very welcoming, professional, and caring! They care about your feelings and opinions. You are not just another face that walks into their practice. They treated me with the utmost respect and I will continue to let them be my preferred dermatologist practice for all my needs! I am extremely happy with my results. My smile lines are so much softer and smoother. I will definitely recommend Dr Biesman and his staff to other people!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Beisman performed my medically needed blepharoplasty and he was professional, caring, nice to my family and I felt he did an excellent job! I healed better than expected and he was a wonderful surgeon with excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I ran across a couple of recent reviews about Dr. Biesman and have serious doubts about their legitimacy. The behavior described is completely contrary to the man you will meet, not to mention the physician who will treat your medical needs, and I have been a patient for over 10 years. And as far as what the patient alleged they heard during a blepharoplasty surgery, hmmm… you are totally knocked out during that surgery, so how would you have heard anything? Maybe you just had a bad dream. Dr. Biesman’s leading edge knowledge, procedures and treatments have helped me when others could not. I even had a severe chemical burn and never thought my skin would recover, let alone have the color restored back to normal, but it has happened thanks to Dr. Biesman. He is conservative with his treatments, telling me on several occasions that I did not need the aesthetic service I was seeking. He cared more about me than he did about making money from me - something that has unfortunately become increasingly rare in the field of medicine. On top of being a stellar, nationally renowned physician, he is a consummate gentleman. From my experience, Dr. Biesman’s personal demeanor and professional medical care never disappoint.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Biesman's for many years and he is without question not only an exceptional physician but an exceptional person who truly cares for his patients. I can't make enough complimentary remarks about Dr Biesman and his staff. From the moment you arrive at the office until the time you have your procedure you are treated with the utmost care and professionalism. It is clear that Dr Biesman and his staff strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of his practice. I simply couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you to Dr Biesman for taking such great care in the way you have always treated me. A very satisfied patient. Sincerely, Nina Kuzina

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I read the recent post about Dr. Biesman. I have worked with him for many years and these comments have not been my experience. He is a very professional, caring ,and compassionate . He provides excellent care to his patients and treats his staff with respect. I have referred many patients to him and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Brian S. Biesman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Established in 2002 Dr. Brian Biesman is an Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and face. He has a particular interest in the use of lasers and related devices for noninvasive rejuvenation. Dr. Biesman established the Nashville Centre for Laser and Facial Surgery in 2002. Dr. Biesman is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Vanderbilt University and is a past President of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. He is the recipient of the 2010 Leon Goldman Award, presented annually to a physician who has demonstrated excellence over the course of their career in the use of lasers for patient care, research, and teaching. Dr. Biesman is a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Medical Association and is active in many local civic organizations Research Interests Dr. Biesman remains at the forefront in the development and application of new drugs and technology-based devices designed to safely and effectively help us look our best. Some research projects study the development of new drugs or products; others expand the use of existing products into areas they have not been previously used, while still others are designed to determine the optimal way to utilize existing devices so as to maximize outcomes while maintaining low risk. Some of Dr. Biesman's past research projects you will find in "What We've Done" and the current studies will be listed in "What We're Working On" found on the top navigation research tab on our website.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Illinois: Chicago (Grad. 1992)

• Laser resurfacing
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Botox injections
  • Laser hair removal

• Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2009, 2011 - 2014)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2014)
  • Top 10 Doctor - State (2014) Tennessee Ophthalmologist
  • Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014) Greater Nashville Ophthalmologist
  • Top 10 Doctor - City (2014) Nashville, TN Ophthalmologist
  • One of America's Leading Experts on: Blepharoplasty
  • ASLMS 2013 - Goldman Circle Founding Member
  • ASLMS 2012 - Ellet H. Drake Memorial Award
  • ASLMS - 2010 Leon Goldman Memorial Award
  • Recipient res award 10/96 American Society of Ophthalmology

• Traumatic Pseudoaneurysm of the Superficial Temporal Artery.
  • Monopolar Radiofrequency Treatment of the Eyelids: a Safety Evaluation.
  • Monopolar Radiofrequency Treatment of Human Eyelids: a Prospective, Multicenter, Efficacy Trial
  • Lateral Paracanthal Incision
  • Diplopia After Surgical Repair of Orbital Floor Fractures
  • Noninvasive Lower Lid Blepharoplasty with Reply from Dr. Ruiz -Esparza
  • Current Techniques of Enucleation: a Survey of 5,439 Intraorbital Implants and a Review of the Literature
  • Extraocular Muscle Sarcoid
  • Book and New Media Reviews: Atlas of Eyelid and Conjunctival Tumors
  • Blepharoplasty: Laser or Cold Steel?
  • Analysis of Epidermal Protection Using Cold Air Versus Chilled Sapphire Window with Water or Gel During 810 Nm Diode Laser Application
  • Lasers in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Histopathologic Evaluation of a New Dermal Allograft Following Explantation
  • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing with a Cooled Handpiece
  • Topical Application of Mitomycin-c in Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Lasers Play a Useful Role in Periorbital Incisional Surgery
  • Laser Incisional Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Sinus Surgery: Does Mitomycin C Reduce Stenosis?
  • Precautions in the Use of the Laser for Blepharoplasty