Ratings for Dr. R Sander

I could not ask for a better Doctor then Doctor Sander,he gets to the point and gets things done. After seeing a few other Doctors that rush you in and out in less then a minute I found Dr Sander to take the time to listen,assess and make plans for the next steps. Dr Sander has never given up on finding solutions for me and I know four other people that see him and are extremely pleased with his services. Dr Sander is younger and tech savvy and I think some people take that the wrong way and think he is not listening or is condescending but nothing could be further from the truth in my experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Sander has been my family dr for about 4 years now. I do agree that he has gotten much better in time. Over the 4 years, he has really come to understand my condition and the things that come with it. He's usually about a 2-4 day wait to get in, so relatively quick for this city. I've had a battery of different tests by him due to this condition - he does not do pelvic exams without a nurse in the room (makes sense to me). I never feel rushed, he listens and takes notes while I talk and calls me to book follow ups when needed. Some of the comments below are totally rude, you should not read too far in to them as they are certainly not the case anymore (if they ever were) - I have total faith in him. I've come a long way in dealing with my condition due to his knowledge and referral to specialists.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

This was my first visit to him and I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He asked a lot of questions and did not rush.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

have no problem with this Doctor,always referred me to specialists when needed,and sorted me out,cant please everyone all the time.some people seem to think he should be asking them how many sugars they want in there coffee like he is there personal Doctor and has no one else to see to...may i suggest the next time u want to cry about this Doctor,pay a visit to one of the Hospitals and head for a terminally ill ward or visit some kids that are dying of terminal illness and ask your self then what you are complaining about...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

He sent me a letter and asked me to leave because I missed 2 appts. I forgot to re-book because I needed to take my daughter to the cancer clinic to get her breast cancer cleared up. If they would of called me at home or on my cell! Part of it is my fault for not calling but my mind has been scattered for almost a year. Wouldn't yours be as well?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I came to Dr Sander with a few health problems and he has refered me to 3 specialists. I have been very happy with my treatment.Every test result is in this laptop, no wasting time looking through paper. He will only improve as he gains more experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

I find Dr. Sander to be very caring, very knowledgeable, conscientious, and professional. I am definitely happy with him and do not plan on changing doctors.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

This was my first visit to Dr. Sander, as my previous family doctor moved away. I was a little skeptical before going since I had never been to a male doctor and had read this thread BEFORE meeting him. Well now that I have met him I can say that he was great. I got more accomplished towards finding answers for my chronic condition in 20 minutes than I have had in the past 5 years. He was not rushed even though the office was very busy and a little behind schedule, and sincerely apologizes for the delays. He did not make me feel that he was "too busy for me" at all! I will be returning to him to deal with my condition further, and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Sander in the past. I found Dr. Sander to be very thorough with his examination. Very knowledgeable. Quick to refer me to a specialist when I needed one

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

If you have such strong negative feelings about your doctor visit maybe you should have the courage and decency to let him know instead of being such a coward and hiding behind an anonymous posting on this site. I have been doctoring with Dr . Sander for 6 months and have not even once experienced any of the things that people have posted here.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009