Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Landa

OUTSTANDING Doctor!!!! Great bedside manner. He cares and does what is in the patients best interest. Having previously worked in the medical field I know that Dr. Landa takes the extra steps to get the patient the best treatment possible. Very professional and thorough.... Great at patient education. I have the utmost respect for this man.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Very caring and sincere Dr. Took excellent care of me. Did my tests on my first visit.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Very thoughtful doctor. Have been seeing for 12 years. He takes the time to talk to you and explain everything. He understands that this is your life we are talking about and comes off very sympathetic and caring. Office is like a well-oiled machine. Wait has never been more than 10 minutes from scheduled time. Staff is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Doctor was very thorough and efficient. I was very satisifed with his professionalism and abilities. I have recommend him to several people.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Daniel W. Landa's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Assurant