Ratings for Dr. Emilio A. Goez

He was able to help my daughter with severe ankle deformity. He is excellent with kids.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

EXCELLENT DR , EVERYTIME THTA I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY FEET I SEE DR GOEZ WITH EXCELLENTS RESULTS , THANKS DR GOEZ FROM JOSE MORALES FREEPORT.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

After seeing many other foot doctors for my heel pain I was afraid of letting anyone else inject me or do surgery. Dr. Goez operated on my heels with a radio frequency machine and my foot got better in about 1 week. My name is Ana Perez.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

My name is Regina Paolotti. Dr. Goez removed a bunion from my left foot on Friday, May 3rd, 2013. I applaud him for the magnificent work he did and I would highly recommend him for foot related problems of any kind. Very professional and meticulous. Before the procedure he put my mind at ease and after the procedure I walked out of the hospital under my own power. Thank you Dr. Goez.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Fixed my foot with a bone graft after other surgeons had failed .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

He did my surgery at South Nassau Communities Hospital. I had a very good outcome.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Staff was very helpful. The office is very easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Compassionate and knowledgeable. Good bedside manner. Did an excellent job repairing my foot which had a very complicated fracture of the heel.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Emilio A. Goez's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Assurant