Ratings for Dr. Lennox Hoyte

The Pelvic Institute is the only place to go for this specialized care and Dr. Hoyte and his staff make a great team. His office has all the testing machines needed to pinpoint exactly what your problem is and how to approach a solution without being sent all over time and again for testing and follow-ups. Dr. Hoyte is very considerate of your time and is very thorough to find a solution and explains all options. It is very scary and uncomfortable when dealing with these type of issues and everyone on his staff makes the experience as comfortable as possible. He performed my surgery on March 5 and I am 3 months post surgery and extremely pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend anyone that has pelvic floor issues to consult with Dr. Hoyte. He actually thanked me for trusting him with my care! I cannot say enough about how that made me feel.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I higly recommend Dr. Hoyte. I am so thankful to have found him! We had recently moved to the Sarasota, Fl area when I discovered I was having pelvic floor issues. Being new to the area with few contacts and resources, my husband and I researched doctors specializing in female pelvic medicine and we were very impressed with all of Dr. Hoyte’s favorable reviews, excellent credentials and surgical experience, especially with the DaVinci robotic method. I was not disappointed! Everything before, during and after the surgery went so smoothly. (And I had a few procedures that needed to be performed.) No issues whatsoever, with a full and easy recovery. I very seldom write reviews, but given the previous reviews that helped me to find him, I wanted to pay it forward. I recommend Dr. Hoyte without reservation!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

I suffered for 7 plus years with my prolapse and started last year having reoccurring UTIs and thought this was going to be what I had to put up with the rest of my life. When I found out about Dr. Hoyte and The Pelvic Wall Institute and went for my first appointment with him I knew I was in the right place with the right doctor! He and his staff are top notch in every way. Everything was explained in terms I could understand. I had my colpopexy done with the DaVinci robotic in September and now I am on the road to a better quality of life . Thank you Dr. Hoyte------sooooo thankful for your expertise in the pelvic wall. From beginning to the end of this experience it has been a very thorough one at The Pelvic Wall Institute with Dr. Hoyte and Staff

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Very caring doctor and excellent surgeon! I had prolapse surgery six weeks ago and experienced no pain and no complications. Great office and nursing staff!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

10-STARS! Dr. Hoyte saved my life! He is a VERY caring and professional man. Be assured you will be listened to very CAREFULLY and have involvement in the care you receive. His entire nursing team and Grace in the front office are all incredible. I have struggled with constipation for years. All the other doctors I visited did not help or really listen to my complaints. Dr. Hoyte performed an evaluation then fixed my prolapse bladder, cystocele, & rectocele. He WILL be able to help you too!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I was advised by my OB-GYN not to let anyone operate on me, that surgery could turn out badly. I am glad I chose not to listen. Dr. Hoyte came highly recommended by a friend of a friend. He has a very confident and reassuring manner that eased my mind immediately. I was not disappointed in him. My quality of life has increased tremendously since having surgery. I hope all women with pelvic problems will not suffer in silence any longer. There is help available. Dr. Hoyte is consistently voted the top doctor in his field by his peers (Tampa Bay Magazine) for good reason.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Hoyte is a world class specialist and surgeon. He came highly recommended for the removal of a mesh pelvic sling that was inserted by another surgeon and was causing severe bladder incontinence and bowel constipation (due to the method of attachment). Later he constructed a bladder sling from my own tissue which resolved my incontinence, with no re-occurrences. As a top professional, he thoroughly explains his diagnosis, his plan for surgery, and planned outcomes. He and his staff also provided top notch followup following the surgery. Dr. Hoyte delivered on his plan, and is the best!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Hoyte was recommended by my GYN and after I did my homework on him I was highly impressed with his background. I made an appointment to see him and was impressed with his friendliness and his ability to explain my choices after examining me for Vaginal Prolapse repair. The thought of surgery put me off for many years but after talking with Dr Hoyte I knew he was the right surgeon for me! I put my trust in him and in January of 2018 I had the Da Vinci Robotic surgery. I have never been in any pain after surgery other than I had a reaction to the anesthesia...but the actual surgery went great and I only took a 1/2 of one pain pill! If you follow Dr Hoyte's recovery directions you should be good as new in no time. Dr Hoyte has changed my life....I no longer feel like I need to stay home all the time because of the discomfort..I am now on the move doing what ever I want to do with the assurances that I should not have any further problems with prolapse. Thank you and God Bless You, Dr Hoyte!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Hoyte removed a mesh bladder sling that another doctor put in. It was eroding after only 5 months and I was in pain with constant urinary tract infections. He was excellent and performed what I was told could be a bloody and dangerous operation flawlessly and without blood transfusions. He was professional and kind and is a first rate surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Hoyte and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I was diagnosed with a prolapse vaginal wall five years ago and avoided surgery. I just didn't feel comfortable until I met Dr Lennox Hoyt. He made me feel very comfortable about the surgery and gave me a thorough explanation of the Davinci procedure. His bedside manners were impeccable and would recommend him to to any female that was in question about The surgery! Thank you Dr Hoyt I am now a new women thanks to you! God Bless you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Lennox Hoyte's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Assurant