Ratings for Dr. Robert Sussman

This doctor is technically geared to generate high dollars income for his establishment tipycal of his race, and arrogant as well

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Sussman for several years- great sense of humor on top of wonderful knowledge, warmth and kindness. I would send any family member to him, he's terrific!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Complete god complex... all patients are are dollar signs to him... and you never trust a doctor who is rude to his staff and boy is he rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

They are never on time. Front office people have no idea how long if any emergency with Dr., etc. Dr. Susssman is very arrogant & was not happy to hear my complaint about his delay. He ignored the issue and told me I was a bad patient.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Was very helpful with my asthma. Takes time to get to know patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! He only cares about money not your health!! Im a new patient and I called to reschedule an appointment and I was never informed that he had a cancellation policy. I went for my rescheduled appointment and completed new patient history and registration form only to find out that he would not see me unless I paid the $125.00 cancellation fee. Very unprofessional!!

Submitted July 31, 2009

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Robert Sussman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med