Ratings for Dr. Ruth A. Fischer-Wright

Ok if you are getting a physical exam and not if you are really sick. Unable to diagnose or advice on next steps for health issues.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

The best. She responds to e-mails very quickly. She listens. She's positive. She knows her stuff. I cannot say enough good things about her. I didn't know doctors like this existed anymore. She actually cares and takes time with you. Lucky you if you can get in to see her. Everyone loves her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Both my wife and I liked her a lot. She responds to my questions and requests very quickly via email.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I was an patient of Dr Fisher and tried to get in for an emergency and the unhelpfull person making appointments was not able to make me an appointment until the next month.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I've had many MDs around the world. This MD is tops! She pays attention to what I say, offers advice. I've had no trouble or delays with diagnoses or prescriptions. In fact, she's been prescient in some instances. She responds to emails and is helpful in many ways other MDs aren't. If I had to invent a GP, she'd be very like Dr. Fischer-Wright.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Fischer Wright is a great doctor. My husband and I have been seeing her for several years. I've never felt rushed. She has a good list of people she refers out to when needed. She embodies what I think of when I think of a caring invested in her patients overall wellbeing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Fischer-Wright has been one of the best doctors I have ever had! Not only is she knowledgeable, but she is always ready to listen and thoroughly explain any questions I ask. I have confidence in her abilities to diagnose, as she discovered a health issue in me that several specialists had overlooked.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Fischer-Wright is fantastic. She sees my husband and myself. She takes her time, connects with her patients, has great follow up and works to empower her patients in what they can do for their health.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

She is AMAZING! Never in a hurry and always knows exactly how to help. Understanding and caring, she even let me talk to her about several things from my sisters phone while my sister was in the doctors appointment! A great doctor for families, kids, or anyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

She is very intelligent & knows her stuff! She is one of the best doctors I've had in along time. This happens to be the reason I have stayed with her ever since I found her 8 years ago!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Ruth A. Fischer-Wright's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company