Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Whitted

Worst staff ever. I will never go back again. I do not understand why Armando is still working there when is his always rude to patients and he always acts as if he is the ​boss and owns the place. I felt minimized by him and unfortunately the rest of the staff can;t do anything because they seemed that they are afraid of Armando. Too bad because I really liked the Doctor but I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Exelent Dr. The office is very clean and the staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Bad staff. Specially his male secretary. Disist to do a surgery because i claim the time i was waiting for my appointment. About four hours. He doent allow me to use the bathroom. Anyway wrong diagnostic. Not recomended

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

The staff is the most unproffessional staff I've ever met. They refused to take me as a well visit patient even though my insurance allowes more than 1 well visit a year. They overcharged me with my co-payment saying they are a specialist. They said they would send me a refund check but have not and it's been almost 2 months now. I'm working with my insurance appeal department now to get my refund from the office. Staff is rude and don't listen to the pateint. They won't return my calls and won't let me speak to the doctor. Please spare yourselves the aggrivation and find another office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I will never go back to this place! They need to learn how to treat people better.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Went in for a wellness visit that should have been covered at 100%. Normal lab results returned and was made to return to the office to get the results that could have been given over the phone. I also had to take the afternoon off of work. Because I had to return to get the normal results I had to pay $300 because I had already used my wellness visit. When you come into the office the staff demands your driver's license and credit card before seeing the doctor. The staff refuses to give your credit card and license back to you until after the visit. I feel Dr. Whitted is an extremely good and knowledgable physician but his staff needs some customer services training.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Whitted for the past year and can't say enough about how good he is. He was very helpful and explained everything to me step by step. I will continue seeing Dr. Whitted and would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Whitted and staff

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

This is the worst medical office in Miami. Armando is very rude.Do not go there is you want to be treated as a human being. they required you to have a credit card, even is you have available the money for the co-payment and the annual check up is covered by the insurance, but do not tell you anything when you make the appointment by phone.I tried to talk to Armando again in the front desk and he ignored my presence. He is not polite at all. I didn't see the doctor.So sad they treat patients like trash.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I was told i couldnt get the results over the phone and that the doctor only gives results in person; so i had to take personal time from work to go to the office to get my results and the answer to my results was to purchase vitamins. Armando the office manager told me to pay $25.00 to get my results;i told armando that its not fair to charge for telling me what i may or may not have he told me "its your issue and your health insurance" was indeed extremely disrespectful and the doctor himself being next to the reception area hearing what was going on and did nothing about it! I have never felt so disrespected in my life, from a medical provider. lets say i left the office crying; reason not only because i was disrespected by armando and the doctor not doing anything to ease the situation but also having my followup card being rip up in front of my face by armando because i said i may look into a different doctors office. After 3 years with this doctor this was all it took. Good luck!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

This Doctor and his office are a joke. The office Manager is very rude and when I asked to speak to the doctor or have the doctor call me their response was, " the doctor doesn't speak to patients. You must speak to the office manager". They do not disclose test results over the phone so you must go to the office and they charge you $ 50 to tell you your results. They charged my credit card without my permission AND are charging the same amount to my insurance. Honestly, the worst office I have ever been to. This place is a scam.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Raymond W. Whitted's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med