Ratings for Dr. Cyril Abrams

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

We were pleasantly impressed by Dr Abrams knowledge and compassion with our mother. He explained her medical plan in a way she could understand. Very patient. Thank you for coming to our area

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

This doctoris very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns does not over perscribe medications and explains things verywell

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Abrams was one of the most pleasant docs I have ever met. He made us feel comfortable and was actually a lot of fun, which you wouldn’t think about when going to a cardiologist appt. Super nice, super knowledgeable and the staff was great! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My wife and I trust Dr. Abrams and his nurse Jessica with our care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Excellent visit. Genuine and caring throughout my visit at office. Obviously, excellent management...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Abrams is not only concerned about your heart health but about your overall health. He takes time to explain his findings and address your concerns. I have never felt rushed or that I was asking too many questions. His explanations are clear and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

He is a bright, concerned, and well informed cardiologist. I went to him on a referral from my primary care physician for a stress test. After I told him my symptoms he waived the stress test and sent me straight to the hospital for an angiogram, which revealed that I needed immediate emergency surgery. Surgery went well and I suffered no heart tissue infarction because this physician knows his stuff. He recognized my need and got me very quick, appropriate surgical care. It might be an exaggeration to say he contributed to saving my life, but he certainly saved my lifestyle. I am a very for and active retired person, and six months after surgery I hiked the Inca Trail in the high Andes.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr.Abrams is a wonderful doctor! When I went to see him at Rowan regional he was the best one of the three doctors available!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr Abrams tell you one thing and writes an entirely different thing down on insurance forms. Very wishy washy doctor who acts concerned about your healthe one visit and the next he doesn't seem a bit concerned. Staff unprofessional with no personality.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Cyril Abrams's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC