Ratings for Dr. Rodney L. Lamb

Even though one of my most trusted friends recommended Dr. Lamb to me, I did my research before making my first appointment to see him 4 years ago. Everything I found and was told is absolutely true about Dr. Lamb. He is incredible and so kind. I trust him with my life and he understands and appreciates that. I couldn't ask for a better Ob/gyn. And the staff? Let me tell you about the staff, they are fantastic! Everybody acts like they love working there. So rare in this day and age...Gosh I wish I liked my job :) Anyway, he's a true professional and a prince of a man.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Lamb has terrible bedside manners and I felt very rushed with my Women's Wellness examination. I do not feel that he has very good bedside manners, especially because I am concerned about breast cancer (my mother passed away from it) and he was very flambouyant and did not seem to have time to answer my questions thouroughly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Rodney L. Lamb's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO