Ratings for Dr. A. Richard Graham

My beloved Dr Graham-Have a wonderful retirement-you are an outstanding human being as well as a part of my life for over 30 years- Debbie Pratt

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I'm so sad that Dr. Graham has retired, although well deserved, I will surely miss him. I went to him for 30 years plus also my mother, my sister, my nieces. Now I have to find another doctor and am sure there will never be another like him. Rest well and enjoy your new life Dr. Graham. Love you!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I'm relatively new to the state of Washington, but I have met many people from various walks of life who have been his patient for several decades and travel far just for him. He's the best OB/GYN I have ever been to. My first birthing was a 'malpractice' C-section on the East coast (confirmed by him and other doctors in WA). He encouraged me to become a VBAC and I had such an easy delivery and a quick recovery this time. When the malpractising doctor at Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine (EMFM) was trying to scare me into scheduling regular ultrasounds with them very 2 weeks, he and his staff came to my rescue. EMFM doctors: I did have a very healthy baby unlike what you were trying to scare me into. I just hope Dr. Graham never retires.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Graham for 25 years, I hope he never retires. I trust him for more than just GYN issues, he's the best. Love you Dr. Graham!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I love the doctor. He delivered my mom and uncle. And now he is delivering my baby. Way cool. Thank you for everything. You are the best. Love you forever

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I knew that I wanted Dr. Graham to deliver my child because he was the one who delivered me and has a great reputation. But now after being in the hospital the past few days I would never have any other doctor. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and had internal bleeding from an unknown source. The ER called Dr. Graham and he was there within 15min. He checked on me all day, didn't leave until 11pm(my last blood draw of the night),had the nurses call him throughout the entire night with my vitals and was back at 7am the next day to continue treating me. I have never had such a dedicated, knowledgeable or attentive doctor in my life. I have no doubts that he will see me through to a great delivery! Thank you Dr. Graham for taking such great care of my baby and I!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Love this Dr. He has restored my faith in medical care and I wouldnt trust anyone else as I begin my Family. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr Graham delivered my moms & my aunts babies and delivered my second child in march. He is an angel. There is no one like him. He listens, cares and is always calm and professional. He truly is the best. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Really nice man with a calming gentle demeanor. His nurse had an extremely calming and kind nature about her also. I'm not ever thrilled about a gyn exam but they made the experience a good one. I did not have to wait long after I arrived to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The best doctor I ever had!... and I've had many great doctors. He is very knowledgeable, kind, calm, smart but never arrogant. Thank you Dr. Graham for making my last baby the best experience ever!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. A. Richard Graham's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan