You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Lowy

Excellent in all aspects and even has a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. LOWY FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS CONCERNED, A FANTASTIC DIAGNOSTICIAN, THOROUGH, PROFESSIONAL, AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS, CLEARLY AND ACCURATELY. HE IS ALSO PLEASANT ... AND SO ARE HIS OFFICE PERSONNEL.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LOWY.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I'VE BEEN WITH THIS DOCTOR AT LEAST 8 YEARS. HE'S VERY SMART, RATIONAL, SPEAKS WELL, KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING FOR SURE. HE EXUDES CONFIDENCE, AND IT'S JUSTIFIED. I'D RECOMMEND DR. LOWY-- A VERY COMPETENT AND PLEASANT MD.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Joseph Lowy is thorough, attentive, caring and very pleasant. Is it wrong to also say he's handsome? My only non complaint is that although there were no other patients in the office at the time of my appointment, I waited 30 to 45 min. past my appointment time. Dr. Lowy more than made up for it with his caring smile and his very detailed medical history of me - and I am a senior citizen who's had many illnesses in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Lowy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Joseph Lowy's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent in all aspects and even has a sense of humor!"

February 10, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156558'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156558'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014