Dr. W. Timothy Denton

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Timothy Denton

He is the best doctor i have been to. He solved my case within 3 days, while it took other doctors 3 weeks to do exams on me and try to figure it out. He examined me and found it immediately. Very skilled and knowledgeable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

been using him for years...very knowledgable...I like him a lot....but the wait can be way too long...

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Denton performed a routine colonoscopy on my husband. We should have been @ the outpatient clinic for 2 - 4 hours.Dr. was 1 hour late starting procedure, I was not notified when procedure was completed. After 2 hours inquired & was told my husband was ready to leave, I just needed to talk to Dr. before they could release husband.Staff could not find Dr. for another hour & a half. Finally talked to him by telephone. All this time my husband was sitting in wheel chair ready to go home (1 hour & half). He was too interested in getting to his next case.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. W. Timothy Denton's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners