Ratings for Dr. Albert Tawil

First, Dr. Tawil is an extremely caring person, making him a most outstanding doctor. I have only been his patient for about one year, but he makes me feel I am the only one he cares about when it's my turn to see him. You see him around other patients and can appreciate his compassion for people. Notice I didn't say when it's my appointment time, because he is treating each patient that has an appointment with him, with the same concern, as he does me. There is only so many minutes in a workday. So, yes I come from north Plant City, to wait my turn. He also lets you know he has been thinking about your health situation since last appointment. I had a doctor that at my third appointment he asks "oh, are you a diabetic?" and that was only because I causually mentioned it. Mrs. Tawil is in the office and is very friendly. His staff functions well as a daytime work family and I appreciate that they talk to me, not at me. This practice has maintained dignity despite insurance takeovers.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

He has pretty good lab on site. You go to the lab first to give blood/urine. It takes a while to process this info but usually around 45 minutes to an hour later you get to see the good doctor. He will have 2 or 3 pages of your lab reports in hand.This is so much more comprehensive than the majority of Doctors that don't have a lab. They just blindly poke and prod you and then send you all over the place for lab work. And then NEVER get back with you with the results. Great Doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I adore Dr.Tawil, we have to wait sometimes over 2 hrs. to see him, the chairs are very uncomfortable. The nurse as far as I am concern is not reliable at all,(Debbie) she takes for ever to call a prescription to the pharmacy and they take forever for reports to be discussed with me, I am the one who has to call to find out the results. I believe that Dr.Tawil needs to change Debbie for a more reliable and compassionate nurse.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Extremely knowledgable, he will go to the hospital if I am admitted, sees all patients personally , no nurse practitioners

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Tawil is a good ole fashioned doc who stays abrest of new medical information. He has enough experience that I'm sure you can't stump him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

THE LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE DR TAWIL I WAS SO SICK AND ENDED UP OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH BASKET BALL ON THE TV THE WHOLE TIME LISTENING TO THE SQUEAKING SHOES ON THE COURT THE WHOLE TIME, 4 HOURS! HE HAD A SMART MOUTH STUDENT DOCTOR WITH HIM AND WAS IN MY OPINION A DISTRACTION TO DR TAWIL. I WILL STILL GO TO SEE HIM BUT HE IS BECOMING LIMITED IN MY CARE. HIS REFERALS ARE WAY OUT OF TOWN/LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYONE LOCAL OR SOMETHING!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Office does not accept United Healthcare, so I had to pay full price, but I will still use Dr. Tawil anyway, because he has been my doctor since 1980. He is like family to me and treats me the same. He is very busy, therefore, you may have to wait a couple of hours to see the doctor, but it is well worth the wait. He saved my life twice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Albert Tawil's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1962)

Delta Dental