Ratings for Dr. Elliot M. Brown

Dr. Brown has been my cardiologist for many years. He is honest , compassionate , direct and thorough. Most importantly he listens.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Perfect doctor...knowledgeable in holistic approaches as well as modern medicine. Extremely intelligent and has a passion for what he does. Caring and friendly personality. Makes even the most anxious feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr Brown is an amazing Dr .He has helped me tremdously . He is caring and thorough . He is the best dr I ever had

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

He's been my husband's cardiologist for years and is the only one of our physicians we'd mind giving up if the need arose. He knows his stuff and is able to translate it so that patients can understand even the most complicated cardiac issues and procedures. He's caring, concerned, and involved in the community and provides advice and information that goes beyond the "just take this pill" solutions that so many physicians provide.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

This is a wonderful human being and a fantastic doctor. My husband and I have been using him for years and we love him. We wouldn't consider ever using anyone else. He's very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

A beautiful person and a VERY caring doctor. Love him.. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Thorough. Smart. Treats me as a whole patient, not just a heart surrounded by a body.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Elliot M. Brown's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ