Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Ryan

The best doctor I've ever met. When he came to the hospital when my son was born my family liked him so much that 2 of my family members left their doctors to be a patient of his. A dime a dozen. Dr. Ryan makes me feel like my son and I are people, our health is important and that we matter to him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Ryan is a great doctor. He is my PCP, and I am so glad I was referred to him by a friend. He is personable and truly a top-tier medical professional. One of the many things I like about him is that he relates to his patients on a personal level without crossing professional boundaries. When I told him I was concerned about my weight gain over the past two years, instead of handing me a pamphlet he talked about his own personal experience and he had once packed on a few pounds. He shared how hard it was to find the time to plan meals and get in some exercise and offered to meet with me periodically to "weigh in" and help me get back on track. Another quick experience, I called his nurse and asked if he could call me back as I needed to know if I should get a second opinion regarding a neurosurgeon’s opinion I needed surgery for a spine injury. He works in a very busy office, and I was told he would call me in the next 5 or so days. He called within 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Benjamin C. Ryan's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2001)