Ratings for Dr. Carey Winkler

I had the extreme pleasure of having Dr. Winkler as my prenatal doctor!! I have never had a more charismatic, knowledgeable, personable, and professional doctor in my life. I feel honored to have had him as a doctor.He helped diagnose my twin to twin transfusion syndrome and caught it early on . Because of his early diagnosis we were able to save my identical twin girls lives! He’s one of my hero’s !!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

There isn't enough good things I could say about Dr. Winkler. He is so knowledgable and explains everything to me until I truly understand it. The whole staff is kind and compassionate and I couldn't ask for better care! To top it all off Dr. Winkler's sense of humor makes each appointment very enjoyable!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Great Maternal & Fetal Medicine Team. Dr. winkler is extremly knowledgeable, caring and has a great sense of humor to keep things not so scary when dealing with the fear involved with high risk pregnancy. If you need a high risk group this is the team to go to, they are aggressively on top of everything.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Winkler is the best! He was very informative about what was going on in my pregnancy and took the time to make sure I completley understood. He also has a great sense of humor, which made my stays in the hospital more tolerable! My son is now eight years old and completly healthy (I delivered him at 35 weeks)!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Love Doctor Winkler, he is excellent! He got our triplets here safe and sound, made coming in for so many appointments and 6 weeks of hossy bed rest as fun as possible. :)Can't wait to do it again!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Winkler has an excellent bedside manner! He explains all options available and the reasons why you, the patient, might choose each option. I am carrying a baby with a genetic condition, am vehemently pro-life and found doctor Winkler to be a breath of fresh air. Other perinatologists encouraged us to terminate and Dr. Winkler respected our choice to carry to term.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Best Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor. Saved my life as well as my baby during pregnancy. Very knowledgable, intelligent, funny and caring.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Carey Winkler's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1984)