Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Woodworth

Excellent, caring compassionate Dr. Who clearly explains medical issues that a patient can understand

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Extremely caring. Makes a sincere effort to listen - evaluate - explain your health condition and how he proposes to treat it. I am a needle phobic and he went out of his way to restore my confidence - relax me - walk and talk me through the entire procedure of installing a stent in my heart artery. Follow up exams are never rushed; thorough and professional. If you have to trust your life to someone - this is the guy I would choose - again and again. You are awake during the operative procedure and Dr. Woodworth explains exactly what he is doing and what to expect all the way through the experience. After the procedure he came to my recovery room and showed me 'before' and after x-ray pictures: Starting with pictures of the 99% artery blockage - and the totally open artery after the insertion of the stent. Members of the hospital staff have laudatory things to say about him. I'd like to have a clone when on trips overseas!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Gary R. Woodworth's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)