Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Brady

Dr. Brady is a very kind and compassionate dr. He takes time out to answer any questions you have & he explains his procedures that he is preforming. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Brady is one of the finest Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I have an very bad back, herniated, slipped disc's etc. I have had several epidural shots and have been pain free for a long time after. Unfortunately with my job, I have re-injured it on several occasions and he is always there to talk to and answer any questions that I have, even on his personal time!! It ended up that he finally said that he would be more than happy to help me with more shots, but it's like we are just putting band-aids on a gash. It would need more care than he could provide with just the injections. He did not have to say this to me. Unlike most doctors, he was honest and that he would do the injections if i wanted but that I should address it with decompression etc. Most doctors would just keep giving the injections so that they can bill the insurance companies. He truly cares about the well being of his patients and that they have the best outcome possible for their injuries and a good quality of life. I would HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is courteous and friendly. Quick to assist you and get you in to see him. It is surprising that anyone would post something negative about him and his services. Perhaps the patients that did were in severe pain and did not open up to him and this caused them to have negative feelings about a wonderful and caring man. I have since moved out of the area and will miss his treatment. LeAnna Keliher

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I found both Dr Brady and his staff to be extremely corteous and helpful through out. His injection was WONDERFUL. I was painfree 3 days later and doing all the activities I love to do. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The office staff were rude not just to me but to the elderly patients that came in there. Dr. Brady was no help at all. Worst experience I ever had. Do not go there.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

In everything there is good and bad - this is what Dr. Brady understands most. I was in debilitating pain from herniated and torn disks in my lower back when I first went to see Dr. Brady. The staff provided me with a same day appointment for my first consultation for epidural injections. After a round of 3 injections, Dr. Brady got me standing upright and walking again - able to begin the journey to a restored life of carrying for my young children and husband. He took emergency calls on his cell phone at all hours - this is a fact because I had to call him on several occasions through my treatment. In addition, he was very clear about the various avenues I could take for treatment. I chose to see his treatments through to the end. I'm truly sorry to see that some folks on this forum have had a bad experience, but maybe it had nothing to do with Dr. Brady skills or knowledge - its my understanding that this condition is very individualistic in nature & its responses to treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

After suffering a very painful back injury, I felt life would never be the same. I was barely able to walk when I went to see Dr. Brady. I was sent for MRI's the same day to see what was going on. The films showed two disc herniations. We dicussed my options and decided to have epidural injections in addition to pain management. The pain has decreased a great deal and I am able to return to a normal life. I would strongly reccomend this doctor to anyone and everyone. A++ Richie D. River Edge

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Simply the best sports doctor in NJ hands down!!! His calm demeanor and positive outlook make your experience a healthy one!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr Brady is an awesome Doctor. He takes the time to listen and understand your problem and will then provide a through answer and treatment. I had a herniated disc in my neck the pain was unbearable, Brady did a disc decompression and i have never felt better. This is no lie before the procedure i had to stop working out afterwards i completed the P90x workout program. I do not believe i will ever be able to repay Dr Brady for the way he treated me. I would recommend Dr Brady to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and down to earth doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I would reccommend Dr. Brady to anyone! It's easy to get an appointment, he truly cares, and he has help relieve my severe neck pain.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Robert D. Brady's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental