You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert D. Brady

Dr. Robert D. Brady's Ratings

The office staff were rude not just to me but to the elderly patients that came in there. Dr. Brady was no help at all. Worst experience I ever had. Do not go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

In everything there is good and bad - this is what Dr. Brady understands most. I was in debilitating pain from herniated and torn disks in my lower back when I first went to see Dr. Brady. The staff provided me with a same day appointment for my first consultation for epidural injections. After a round of 3 injections, Dr. Brady got me standing upright and walking again - able to begin the journey to a restored life of carrying for my young children and husband. He took emergency calls on his cell phone at all hours - this is a fact because I had to call him on several occasions through my treatment. In addition, he was very clear about the various avenues I could take for treatment. I chose to see his treatments through to the end. I'm truly sorry to see that some folks on this forum have had a bad experience, but maybe it had nothing to do with Dr. Brady skills or knowledge - its my understanding that this condition is very individualistic in nature & its responses to treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

After suffering a very painful back injury, I felt life would never be the same. I was barely able to walk when I went to see Dr. Brady. I was sent for MRI's the same day to see what was going on. The films showed two disc herniations. We dicussed my options and decided to have epidural injections in addition to pain management. The pain has decreased a great deal and I am able to return to a normal life. I would strongly reccomend this doctor to anyone and everyone. A++ Richie D. River Edge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Simply the best sports doctor in NJ hands down!!! His calm demeanor and positive outlook make your experience a healthy one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr Brady is an awesome Doctor. He takes the time to listen and understand your problem and will then provide a through answer and treatment. I had a herniated disc in my neck the pain was unbearable, Brady did a disc decompression and i have never felt better. This is no lie before the procedure i had to stop working out afterwards i completed the P90x workout program. I do not believe i will ever be able to repay Dr Brady for the way he treated me. I would recommend Dr Brady to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and down to earth doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I would reccommend Dr. Brady to anyone! It's easy to get an appointment, he truly cares, and he has help relieve my severe neck pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I have received treatment from Dr Brady for approximately 10 years, he is extremely professional and he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. I was in terrible pain and he took me in right away and he was able to relieve my pain almost immediately. His treatment have allowed me to not have surgery that other doctors have recommended, he has a wonderful and dedicated staff that are very attentive to his patients. I have referred Dr Brady to other people and they have all been very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

I have been treating with Dr. Brady for a back and neck injury. He is exceptionally helpful, caring and certainly very competent. He always has the patients best interest at heart and takes care to spend time with you for both a thorough exam and to explain the diagnosis and treatment plan. He answers all of your questions and never rushes you. Dr. Brady is pleasant and respectful. He is accessible by phone and his office staff is courteous too. I would highly recommend Dr. Brady for anyone with chronic pain or sports/orthopedic issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Even though the injections were not successful (no fault of the doctor), I found Dr. Brady extremely helpful and pleasant. Even during my injection procedures, he went out of his way to make sure I understood what was going on and was comfortable. He took considerable amount of time with me at my office appointments as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849116].votes_count ]]