Ratings for Dr. Sharad I. Patel

Sharad Patel has saved my life on more than one occasion. He's incredibly knowledgable and you won't find a more effective wound care doctor. Him and his partner Ravi Patel are absolute miracle workers in that field. Sharad, like most all our doctors now, is stretched so incredibly thin that I don't think he even goes home half the time. He has not alot of time to gab around with you, but he's the kind of doctor, that if worried about you, will come back to the hospital at night just to check on you. I just can't recommend this Doctor more. If you're more interested in him saving your life than talk about the weather, this is your man. -Kim Henrich

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

The doctor did an amazing job on my surgery. After six months my gallbladder scars were no longer visible. Although University Community Hospital i would avoid again at all cost. I contracted C-Dif from there and a year later it is still not completly gone. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

This doctor is the rudest most abrasive doctor i've ever seen. He refuses to even tell me what my tempurature is. He talks about me like i'm not even in the room. In addition, he deny's that I even have my condition when the week before, there was an exploratory procedure done by my usual doctor with photographic evidence of it. He is constantly changing my medications that my GP prescribed without warning or explanation. Words cannot express how horrible I felt in the care of this doctor. I would never ever ever ever let this man be in the same room as me again. Save yourself serious pain and suffering and find a competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Sharad I. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1976)