Ratings for Dr. Enakshi Bajpai

Dr. Bajpai has been my doctor for two years now. She is very warm and caring. Always takes time to listen to me. She found certain conditions in me that other doctors couldn't and saved my life. I really appreciate and love her and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have a previous rating just two below this one. I still love the care Dr Bajpai gives. However, the staff and organization is horrendous. I had a two-day stay that I have spent over 10 hours on the phone with their billing staff and the insurance company trying to get my billed paid. For every portion I have been sent a bill for as insurance denied, they submitted it wrong to the insurance company. Every time. The explanation from the insurance company has been simple each time. They submit with wrong codes for either status or place. Just terrible. Also had some questions for Dr Bajpai prior to admittance that I called and left numerous times over a week and finally drove to the office and handed a note to the person at the desk. Can not get through to the doctor at all. She is an intelligent, caring diagnostician. But their office/message/billing system stinks. I don't want a bad mark for her, but it is so bad I had to put out a warning.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I was very pleased with the doctor she was very compassionate smart and took excellent care of me

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr Bajpai saw me when I was in the hospital for gallbladder surgery and had complications with my heart rate. She asked what I felt were very insightful queations and was very compassionate. I followed up with her a few months later and she has treated me now for almost three years. I have found her to be polite, caring and intelligent. She has tested me appropriately and makes changes in my medications weighing the advantages vs side effects each time. She has referred me to one of her partners for complementary care. I highly recommend her. She has been a blessing to me after many years of searching for help with my heart issues.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

First time I deal with Dr Bajpal was in the hospital after my by-pass surgery. I did not feel she understood my situation (no known familiar heart symtoms, female, 55 years old) just strong family history which another doctor in the practice addressed. She treated me as a medical textbook case (from medical school experience) which resulted in alot of unnessary complications I felt could have been avioded if she had only taken the time to get to know me and understand my medical history. The doctor (Dr. Kaulback)whom I dealt with for many years did not make an appearance during my 2 weeks stay.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Enakshi Bajpai's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Woodbury, NJ