Ratings for Dr. Jacob S. Sharaby

I went to Doctor Sharaby and he really helped me a lot!!!! He is the BEST doctor in New York! He was very quick to take me in and the visit was speedy. His staff was very nice and helpful. He was sooo caring and nice!! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Please don't be too quick to say negative things about him until you get to deal with him a few times. At first, I wasn't too sure about him. I had to allow myself to respond to him. He turned out to be a very GOOD doctor! And his staff is very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr.Sharaby is a good doctor but the staff is simply uncaring .Very dangerous attitude in a medical office where you deal with peoples lives

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Sharaby does not care about his patients. I had a 3 pm appointment with him today. When I got there at 3, I was told that he was not in the office yet. There were people who were waiting since 1:30. His staff could have called me and told me that he is running very late, but it did not. There is a sign that says that one always has to wait in his office! If you do not want to wait, then take your records and go to another physician. Does this sound like a doctor who cares for his patients? I called Dr. Sharaby and confronted him with what had happened to me. He got mad and hung up on me. It is unfortunate that I was the only one who left when I saw the situation. If everyone waiting would have left and this happened a few times, I bet he would be considerate of his patients and run his practice on time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had Dr. Sharaby for 11 yrs & he's been really great. The staff in the office are nice as well.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

dr. sharaby is a wonderful doctor. he has helped me so much. I recommend him to the whole world if I could. very polite and very helpful, and also very nice staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

All are friendly staff & doc. Dr. Sharby is the best, he explains clearly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

amazing doctor!very recommended..he was helpful and knew plenty

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Very good doctor. very warm and polite, took care of my health issue. Good knowledge of my problem. Will definitely recomend to others.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

The Doctor usually takes vey long so be prepared to wait about an hour or longer to be seen even if you get there early for your visit ,the office is small and packed, he is nice but not always available.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Jacob S. Sharaby's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1992)