Ratings for Dr. Henry S. O'Halloran

The staff and Dr. O'Halloran were amazing. They listened to all my questions and concerns and never once made me feel silly for asking anything. I highly recommend going here and I will never take my kids any where else.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

We are so happy with this doctor, he iterated my two sons and they are perfect now. Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

More interested in talking parents into surgery than actually taking care of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

This doctor tried to charm us into operating on our child after a VERY brief exam. We had moved here and were sent to him by the pediatrician here. Our MD back home told us our son did NOT need surgery and so we went to the Dr. our old MD told us to see here. He was great and agreed that surgery was totally not needed. WATCH out -

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

My daughter just loves him. He is excellent at getting her to do what he needs and he follows up with comments/questions that make sure both my daughter & I know what's going on.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

My daughter saw Dr. O'Halloran when she needed to be seen immediately, but her regular ophthalmologist was not available. I cannot say enough positive things about this doctor. My daughter was very upset by the number of appointments she had been going to and was in a foul mood when she entered his office. Within minutes, he had her laughing, talking and enjoying her visit, at the same time maintaining professionalism. He took all of my concerns very seriously and was extremely knowledgable. He made sure that I understood everything he was saying, without making me feel as though he felt like I wasn't capable of understanding.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

He is very nice. 2 of my kids see him regularly. My son has Strabismus and other doctors think very highly of him. When we got O'Halloran as our ophthamologist our pediatrician was very pleased. He always listens to my concerns and answers my questions. He does not try and rush us into anything, but tried to do other things first before he decided that he had no choice but to operate on my sons eyes. His staff is great with the kids. Both of my kids do not like strangers and they like going to this doctors office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Henry S. O'Halloran's Credentials

• Univ Of Dublin, Trinity Coll, Sch Of Physic, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company