Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Agulnick

Office staff is absolutely unhelpful rude and sarcastic. While waiting to be seen I can hear the unprofessional comments being said about other patients. Corrie the so called office manager when confronted was defending the staff and could care less. I have since changed doctors. Marc Agulnick I very nice his PA Rob is great. Due to the staff I'm getting care from another doctor

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I was injured 30 years ago and had 3 lumbar surgeries with a spinal fusion from L3-S1. I was still having problems with walking and pain. The past 7 years it was getting worse. I ended up in a wheelchair. My fingers started having periods of shaking and weakness. I was referred to Dr. Agulnick. On my first visit, he suspected my neck had problems.My spinal cord was stretched. I ended up having a fusion from C3-C6. I am now walking. Over 30 years, and he was the only doctor to look at my neck.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Excellent. Very caring. Worked wonders. And his staff and supportive team were excellent.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

excellent surgeon. very knowledgeable and caring. Would highly recommend him. Conservative surgeon who only operates when truly needed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Excellent , knowledgeable spine surgeon . Impeccable bed side manners . He gave me my life back .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Agulnick is an excellent spine surgeon. He took care of my Aunt 3 months ago with a spine fx and I can't believe she is walking with no pain this soon. He still listens and cares a quality that most surgeons lose quickly. I can't thank him enough, his skills are exceptional and he is an asset to his profession.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Submitted November 15, 2014

I had undergone three previous spine surgeries without success. I was in constant pain, and could not even stand up straight. It was a long road, but Dr. agulnick sat with me answered all of my questions, and carried out a complex surgical plan. today I can stand and walk again. For the first time I have been able to play with my grandchildren and enjoy their company. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Very knowledgable, was able to order CAT and MRI and review quickly, prescribed medication that was rapid and effective.Highly recommend for spine/back issues.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. I saw this doctor 6 1/2 years ago, and he performed surgery on me. I had 2 herniated disks, he removed 1 disk and did not perform surgery on the 2nd, as a result he left me with with vertabrae that was bone on bone. I suffered terrible pain. On top of this he Had another Doctor in the operating room who tried to collect $6000 from me for his services. I have since had another operation with another surgeon and I am now pain free and able to return to work.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Marc A. Agulnick's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med