Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Espinoza

I went into have a broken tooth fixed by Dr. Espinoza at 2 PM and walked out of his office at 6:45. He had another new assistant and had to tell her what to do during the whole process. The pain was so bad I thought I was going through the roof. It had taken so long, I had to have more shots so he could get the extra glue off of my teeth. I drove home dizzy, went to bed and woke up the next day only to find he had put crowns on the wrong two teeth and my broken tooth was never fixed. I had a terrible experience, paid close to $3,000 and had the wrong 2 teeth crowned!!!! I am scared to go back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Mark Espinoza is horrible, he is not a moral person, also he is a bad dentist, just look at his dental review board stuff, he did a bad bridge and some ladies mouth got all messed up and she had to go to the ER. Do you want someone working on your mouth that is not a good dentist? On top of all of that he has a car sales men mentality. SHAME ON YOU MARK ESPINOZA!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

This is no Doctor. Poor bedside manner! Tells his patients"if you stop talking I can get your teeth done!" Go pay so I can get out of here!" We won't honor the cirtificate to replace broken inlays that we gave you. You missed an appointment for cleaning last month." It's the small print there!" I don't care if you were unemployed and no insurance at the time you rescheduled!" He didnt cate that I wanted to get braces and a filling as well as a deep cleaning to put me at 3k to 10 k worth of dental work either... I have insurance. I have a job. I am ready to get my teeth fixed. BUT ANYWHERE ELSE! HE HAS LIKE 9 KIDS I WONT BE TREATED LIKE HIS STEPCHILD. I PAY HIM FOR SERVICES. TREAT ME RIGHT. RESPECT ME I can see why he has new people working for him every couple of months!!!! It breaks my heart to see a man so self involved with $$$$$$$. ★★★Not the value of people★★★★★★★

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

So, this is my first time at Central DEntal care, and to be honest I do not see much difference in his office and other dentists i have gone to in the past, it really seams like they all say the same stuff. He took x-rays cleaned my teeth and the polished them. they then said that i needed to get my teeth cleaned more frequently and not just 1 time a year.... one of the differences is he suggested that i do it every 4 months my last dentist said every 6 months is normal. But he said we need to do this until i have better cleaning habits.... Everyone is s critic.... Anyways, the stuff in the other reviews i did not experience.... they were quick, friendly, and seemed to do a good job.

Submitted October 8, 2014

What a horrendous experience, and just the overwhelming amount of regret going to this place has been for me. Every visit is a sure disappointment. I am ashamed to say I got suckered in with their lies. They didn't give me all the services I paid for, he truly is just a car salesman working on your teeth with little to no knowledge about running a professional business. Had I stopped and checked these reviews I wouldn't have thrown away so much money. After all the work I find out he has had his license suspended before. Not even once but twice. The only good reviews on here I'm sure are from him and his lousy staff. This business should be shut down and Espinoza should go back to selling cars. I'm really considering about going to court with this. Also Debbie their accountant is also scum. https://azbod.glsuite.us/glsuiteweb/clients/azbod/Public/WebVerificationProfileDetailsPRO.aspx?EntityID=1420630&LicenseID=53696&LicType=1872

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

This unethical dentist will try to sell you services that you do not need just to charge ridiculous amounts. It gives you the feel of being in a used car sales lot. He even has a special office where they present you with a payment plan before he'll do any work on you. I went in just to have a filling redone and he presented me a estimate of $6,000.00 for made up issues. Beware!, he is big on selling deep gum cleaning treatments for $2,000 making you believe that you are in an advanced stage of periodontitis. My gums do not bleed or hurt and are healthy. People compliment me all the time on how white my teeth are and he suggested bleaching, he also wanted to do a veneer on one tooth, again, not necessary, for $2,000. Stay away from Dr. Mark Espinoza!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

This dentist is purely monetary based. He and his finance representative try to fast talk you into paying for things that you NEVER had a problem with until your visit to his office. He numbs you no matter what the procedure. My root canal was his only concentration and I was forced into a Care credit account and my insurance billed for that simple root canal. It is still incomplete and I have chosen another dentist who focused on my concerns and not how great his reputation would be. The bad gum disease he said I needed to have was unfounded by this new dentist. My suggestion..don't be bullied by this office! If he does not hear you and your concerns then get a second opinion before you sign anything! I am in the process of contacting the BBB and the dentistry board about the sales tactics and overpriced work and you should too..if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

so i was using the invisalign for almost 3 years and saw very small improvement.when they would check up on how the treatment was going id tell them there still a lot of room for improvement, finally after the third time they completely cut me off with retainers so now my teeth are even worse tha before.NEVER GO HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Mark Espinoza for starters is very intelligent. The work he does is guarntee for life?!? Thats awesome to me! The staff is fantastic!

Submitted July 24, 2012

I went to Dr. Espinoza because he was rated high in Top Docs. That was a big mistake and I found out later that the magazine is just advertising. Thinking back I had so many bad feelings that first day, but I thought he was giving me a great deal because he discounted everything by over 1/3 when I told him I couldn't pay. Later, Dr. Espinoza treated me as if I was foolish. I have had trouble my insurance paying and I am on his care credit plan to pay off dental work. I didn't like the way he treated his staff, or me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011