Ratings for Dr. Adam A. Brunson

Staff is unfriendly and seeing a PA in lieu of doctor is not a solution I want. PA wrote prescription for a medication that was wrong - pharmacist saw this and recommended to find a new doctor. Wait time in room on average is 45 minutes but don't be late or dare miss an appoint. If you miss they will charge you. Agree with other comment, you can never see Dr, Brunson when you are an established patient. Theme in the office is not patient care - very bottom line for their pockets.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I have nothing but good exp with this office. the little things don't get to me. I pay attn to accuracy and knowledge before staff (which has always been pleasant to work with IMO)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Brunson is the best dr I have ever visited. I have a complex medical history and he always takes extra time to make sure we cover everything in the visit. If i'm sick, I can always get a same day appointment with one of his two great Nurse practitioners. He has a beautiful office with an X-ray machine and physical therapy on site. Front office staff is always very helpful, especially when it comes to insurance and billing issues. Highly recommend this office to anyone reading this!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have found over 15 yrs that Dr Brunson and his staff are superb. They return calls within 24 hrs. The on line portal they have is great as I can view blood work and other records. Dr Brunson responds to all questions in detail. If he's not there, someone else responds. I trust my life with Dr Brunson and have referred well over 20 people to him who feel the same way, as he consistently takes his time listening and giving options. He knows when to refer me to a specialist, which recently occurred, and was perfectly timed as it identified a blood disorder that was treated and got under control. I bombard Dr Brunson with questions, and "Internet Self-diagnosing" that I have a habit of doing. He never gets annoyed at my presenting internet info, and actually welcomes it. Negative comments about the staff in my opinion, are not true. Despite being a busy office and always come through.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Brunson for several years. Recently, I was having knee and leg pain. When I went to see him, Dr. Brunson examined me and suggested a cortisone shot as a treatment. I expressed my concern about getting a cortisone shot and negative things that I have heard about it. He listened to my concerns and gave me medication instead. When I was still having pain and went back, he ordered some further testing to pinpoint what was wrong. I found out that I had a torn meniscus. His recommendation was to get the cortisone shot. I was very nervous about it, but I agreed to get the shot. On the day that I had the appointment, I asked many questions. Dr. Brunson answered each question even though he knew that I was stalling. When he was going to give me the shot, he made sure that I was comfortable. I have to say that he was exactly right and I haven't had any pain for several months now. His entire staff has always been friendly to my husband and I.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I met with Melissa for a physical and the whole experience was great. I had very little wait time, she was very attentive to my needs, and she took the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions. I will definitely recommend the office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Doctor is very good, but ,his staff did not have records of my blood test. Management lacks professionalism.

Submitted January 13, 2011

Reasonable good doctor. Have to wait a bit to see him. Not wheelchair frendly very hard to get in and out.Dont understand this since he does sports.

Submitted November 30, 2010

The office staff is mean and rude. The doctor was knowledgeable but weird how he puts off with the horrible staff.

Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Adam A. Brunson's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is unfriendly and seeing a PA in lieu of doctor is not a solution I want. PA wrote prescription for a medication that was wrong - pharmacist saw this an..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good exp with this office. the little things don't get to me. I pay attn to accuracy and knowledge before staff (which has always been pleasa..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The management of this office leaves a great deal to be desired and you'll never see the doctor after your initial visit. "

April 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=155485'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014