Ratings for Dr. Willscott E. Naugler

Ths will be short and sweet. When the Doctor can't keep his story straight from visit to visit says it all. I would not recommend anyone go to OHSU Digestive Health for treatment. The sad part in my case was that otherpatients had worned me and I went with the local reconmendations of Bend Doctors. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is a much better choice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He appears knowledgeable, but he also seems to jump to conclusions, so I don't feel he gets the full picture about my health.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr Naugler has a wonderful bedside manner; he is frank, compassionate, and caring. He is a knowledgeable physician. He keeps up with the most recent available information. He attends and presents at coferences, as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

I found Dr. Naugler to be extremely arrogant, unhelpful, and condescending. He lacks compassion towards his patients and is sorely misinformed concerning certain genetic conditions and diseases. I can honestly say that no doctor has ever made me feel like a piece of dirt, yet he did. No patient deserves to have their faith in the medical profession shaken, nor to feel as if they can't rely on their doctors to answer their simple and very few questions.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Willscott E. Naugler's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)