Ratings for Dr. Yolanda F. HOLLER-MANAGAN

This was a very bad experience for us. Dr. Holler was very unprofessional. She diagnosed my son with autism and in the same sentence said she was sending him for further testing. She then went to type on her computer. I tried to ask her a question and she immediately raised her voice at me and would not allow me to talk. She then went back to her computer. I tried again to talk to her and said I would really like to have a discussion with her because I had questions. She raised her voice at me and never answered my question. At that point I'd had enough and told her we'd be leaving. Her secretary called me on the phone after we left and asked if is like her report and I said I would. She said she'd send it out the next day in the mail. It's now been 3 weeks and I still haven't seen it. I made an appointment with our pediatrician to see what we needed to do now. I learned holler called our pediatrician to talk about me. She told her she'd send her the report, but still hasn't.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

My son saw Dr Holler after another Dr left the practice. I wish we had Dr H from the beginning. She is very patient and answers all questions. She is very calm and personable. Explains things and takes the time to make sure you have all of your questions answered.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Yolanda F. HOLLER-MANAGAN's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1997)