Ratings for Dr. Georges S. Yacoub

He is treating my sister and seems very vague with his answers to her. Have searched but do not find what medical school he went to. I would be interested in seeing his bio's. He is saying she has cancer but has not referred her to an onocologist. This concerns me. I am out of state so am worried.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Beware of "free consultations " that Dr. Yacoub advertises. I was told over the phone it was a free consultation and I verified this at the front desk to make sure. I was told there was no charge. I was billed 210.00 for a consultion with Dr. Yacoub! I feel I was scammed, but want am I supposed to do? He is the doctor and I the patient. A little unfair, and I hope this doesn't happen to you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Yacoub is a pulmonologist yet he has an office as midwest dermatology, laser, and vein clinic. He is not a dermatologist yet comes off as one. Late to the appointment, and very vague. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I was referred to this doctor. He came in, never introduced himself (I had to ask the nurse who he was when I left), ran through a littany of reasons on sleep apnea and then told me someone would contact me. He was pleasant but hurried. This obviously is not normal based on the other reviews, but I was very disappointed since I was a new patient and was not real sure what was going on.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have never been treated so well... Dr Yacoub is very knowledgeable, and has excellent bedside manners. He easy to talk to and listens very carefully.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

dr. Yacoub is extremely knowledgeable and engaged in what he does. His staff, however, seem to drop the ball on providing thorough info and attention to detail etc

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008