Ratings for Dr. Allen S. Garai

Lots of advertising and lots of P.R. work can't make up for lack of caring. I wish this doctor actually was concerned about how my teeth turn out now that I've finished paying.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I had invisalign with acceledent for 6.5 months at Dr. Garai's office. Very happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Garai. The staff are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Garai is a very good orthodontist. He is polite, friendly, and professional whenever I have an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

An Amazing result. I had 18 months of braces and Jaw surgery. I was told by my dentist that I had a recessed lower jaw and she referred me to Dr. Garai who started my orthodontic braces. My jaw surgery fixed my overbite and I also had a chin surgery as well. Very pleased and glad to recommend Dr. Garai orthodontic office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great experience at Garai orthodpntic specialists. Everyone here is super friendly:)))))

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My son is almost finishing with his braces and I am starting with my invisalign. This office is great.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Garai was helpful with my questions. It is always a pleasure to be in this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Garai to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Amazing service. Dr. Garai and Dr. T. are nice and spend time to explain all procedures. The hot coffee and tea is great plus on those freezing days.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Allen Garai and his staff are the best. love this practice wish all my doctors were as good. Afternoon get busier so try to make your appointments in the morning.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Best Pediatric Orthodontist in town. My son 8 years old was referred to Dr. Garai by his pediatric dentist for an expander. Dr. Garai and staff are very caring and take their time to make certain all questions are answered. My son had his expander for almost 10 months his treatment result is amazing and our family is very pleased with Garai Orthodontic Specialists.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015