Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Heroux

Dr. Heroux is an excellent doctor. Very thorough and takes the time to actually listen to what issues you may be having. Clearly she is an involved physician regarding her patients. I am very happy that my friend recommended me to Dr. Kimberly Heroux. I will continue to use Dr. Heroux going forward. As far as the office and staff, I didn't wait long at all in the office and the staff was very friendly and helpful with my insurance provider as I had questions on testing and coverage.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Did not have the exam completely done Even though I was specific about my medical needs The doctor called later saying she will repeat the exam but what a waste of my time to go there!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Stand alone, I honestly feel that Dr. Heroux is an incredible doctor, but the practice she's with is disgusting. The practice belongs to Dr. Stephen Livingston who's the head of the obstetrics unit at Jupiter Medical Center, an AMAZING hospital, which would lead you to believe that his practice would be as compassionate as the hospital he helps direct. NOPE! These people care about one thing and one thing only; MONEY and they fail to bill things correctly so your insurance gets frustrated and you wind up with a herculean bill being sent in the mail and a notice that they won't treat you until it's paid. Doesn't matter that you're high risk, doesn't matter that you've had complications, nothing. They toss you out into the cold with nothing more than an "I'm sorry, but that's our policy". Because of this I was unable to have a 12 week NT scan and wound up in the ER at 15 weeks with bleeding. Thankfully it was only due to a low lying placenta, but STILL! I had to go to the ER for assistance when Heroux's practice REFUSED to help or treat a patient! Contacting an attorney to find out what, if anything, can be done. I will say that they're practicing in the right state as Florida doesn't give a rip what physicians do. My advice to Heroux? Open your own practice and be compassionate. I genuinely trusted and liked you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have found Dr. Heroux and her staff to be friendly, knowledgeable and considerate of my time. Dr. Heroux takes the time to explain procedures, looks you in the eye and makes sure you understand the procedure before she begins. She is the best GYN I have found, Kathleen V.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I am not a welfare person, I come from a working class family. My insurance doesn't cover maturity, so I have to pay out my pocket. My first visit cost me $230, I thought this price was OK. I explained my situation to Dr. Heroux and she said she will help me as much as she can to keep my costs low. She made a good impression after my first visit until I called the office and asked her receptionist to reschedule my appointment for two weeks later. I am on the budged, I've already spent $1000 just for blood work and ultra sound I just needed more time to come up with more money. On the next day the front desk called me and the girl said that Dr. Heroux doesn't feel comfortable with me doing this. She will make exception for this time, but in the future if I do something like this again I need to apply for medicaid and seek for another doctor. WHAT????Is this normal or is it just me? I didn't argue, I said OK. Today I got another call from her office and they told me that from now on my regular prenatal visit will cost me $600+ Seriously???For what? For checking my blood pressure and ask me how I am feeling? I don't think brain surgeon will charge this much for a consultation. It was Dr.Heroux's polite way of blowing me off. She doesn't think she can make money of me, so she doesn't want to treat me. So,it's your call if you want to see her or not. If you have a good insurance she will be happy to help you, if not, "go apply for medicaid and seek another doctor" LOL

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I went in for my (first) pregnancy confirmation and the whole experience took three hours. I saw Dr. Heroux for two minutes and she didn't make me feel comfortable at all. Told me what my 'schedule' of pregnancy would look like - at what weeks which tests would be performed - that was it. I asked her to discuss diet with me as I'm a vegetarian and she laughed and said I should start eating meat again. I also had brought in prentatals I was taking and I wanted her to look at them and she said there was no point. I was then asked to wait in the lobby - for an hour and a half - before being brought into an ultrasound. They did not talk to me AT ALL or explain anything about what they saw. I left this dr's office feeling horrible. Not one person was nice - and when I'd go up to find out why I'm waiting so long - they ignored me. I would NOT go here. SHAME on Dr. Heroux and the whole practice.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Kimberly Heroux is a wonderful Dr. When she changed practices we now travel over an hour to see her. When my daughter was having problems she went above and beyond to get her answers. Referred us to other Dr's to help get answered and called us periodically even on weekends just to see how she was doing and how things were progressing. She is caring and makes you feel like your case matters. We have now been 6 years traveling over an hour for appointments. She is always on time and gives you her time to answer questions. The bad reviews must have had a different Dr Heroux. After several procedures she proved well competent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Recently relocated from New Jersey and my daughter recommended Dr. Heroux. She was personable and friendly, knowledgable, and the most efficient system I've seen. The offices are beautiful. I highly recommend for women of all ages.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

she is very easy to relate to. She is extremely friendly and doesn't treat you as just another patient she treats you as a friend. The hospital staff speak very highly of her as well. I recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Heroux has wonderful bedside manner. She takes the time to explain everything to you. The bad reviews below obviously had a different Dr. Heroux. No way this one would ever be rude!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Kimberly A. Heroux's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL