Ratings for Dr. Fred A. Sweet

Dr. Sweet is the most outstanding, compassionate, caring doctor I have ever been to. I have and always will refer any person who has any back or spinal issues to get an opinion from him. I will have no one else ever touch my back or spine again except for him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He is arrogant and rude. Did not have time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

DR.SWEET is a very nice and caring doctor.When it comes to his surgeries he has magical hands .DR.SWEET is the best .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Sweet and Shawn were amazing! Their compassion and skill made me feel at ease with both surguries I had.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

We were very pleased with Dr Sweet. Everything was explained, he was very personalble and knowledgeable. The prayer he offered before surgery was unexpected, heartfelt and sincere. The surgery was successful, and we highly recommend Dr Sweet.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

After experienceing severe pain for a length of time... It was comforting to meet with Dr. Sweet and his staff who were very very kind, confident and professional. I feel like a new person after my procedure.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Sweet was very compassionate and complete in explaining the planned surgery and recovery. His excellent credentials and ability to understand me gave me added confidence in outcome. At 6 weeks, I am almost pain free and start PT tomorrow! I am very pleased with outcome and highly recommend Dr. Sweet, his assistant and staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Doctor has to be the BEST in his class!!!Every thing he told me went just like that.There is no way I can thank this man for what he done for me. His office help,Nurses,and his asst. are all very good at what they do. I would recommend this Doctor and his staff to anybody that is willing to do what they tell you to do.Thanks again Dr SWEET.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr Fred Sweet performed surgery on my neck to relieve the pressure on my spinal cord. Since that surgery (Nov 3, 2011) I have gotten my balance back and I feel so much better. Everyone that has seen me since then says that I look and seem like I am so much better. And I have to say..I am...

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Fred A. Sweet's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sweet is the most outstanding, compassionate, caring doctor I have ever been to. I have and always will refer any person who has any back or spinal issues t..."

January 30, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=154431'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014