Ratings for Dr. Dean Dujon

Great family doctor, always fits our family in if we are sick, but we don't mind waiting at all.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Has been very helpful. A good listener and my daughter wd miss him tremendously when he retires . I have read the reviews and feel that if you are not satisfied with a dr. Go to another. Your health is ultimately your responsibility, keep records! He is a dam good GP. I wd miss him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Known him for years. He is helpful to my daughter and we would miss him when he leaves the practice . I have read the reviews and remember he is an older doctor! What do some of you expect. Take responsibility for your healthcare.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr, Dujon has always given me and my family excellent care, over past 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I love dr D I will be 30 this year and he has been my dr since birth, when he retires im gonna cry like a big old baby! Best dr ever! I like Maria too even tho she may not be the best for the office she is always friendly and smiling! I miss Shirley!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Dujon seems unable to perform his job due to the "lovely" office staff. He also seems distracted and uninterested in me as a patient. He has told me I need to see a specialist, and yet 3 months later, nothing has been done to get me in. He keeps "forgetting" the referral. He seems to like to push prescriptions, without finding out the actual cause or problem. I really feel like I have to be totally responsible for my own health, and push him to do his job. My health is deteriorating, and he seems obvlivious to it. I have now found a new Doctor, and will be saying goodbye to his poor care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Genuinely cares about you and your well being. I will always be grateful for his care in both physical care and counseling. Well worth an extra wait.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Always late usually have to wait over an hour - then he wants to get rid of you within 5 minutes - unfriendly staff, can't reach him on phone, refuses to give you any information on phone - lets to extra bill

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Been seeing Dr. D for more than a decade. Firstly, it is IMPOSSIBLE to speak to him on the phone. So save yourself the agony. They have a recorded announcement that says "if this is an emergency, please go to the hospital". He is very laid back and appears to not be completely listening to what you're saying. BUT I've had him refer to some minute detail I said in passing 2 YEARS PRIOR that even I had forgotten. He has a lot of basic common sense to go with his vast experience. You will have to NAG him about forms though. Fill in as much as you can BEFORE you hand them to him to fill in the medical things. He is an older man so if you are looking for a long term GP, he probably isn't it. But remember YOUR body/health is ultimately YOUR problem (you'll be the one suffering the pain). Keep records. Know your meds. Ask what you don't understand. Glean all the info you can BEFORE any doctor leaves the room. But Dr. Dujon is a good egg and I shall miss him upon his retirement.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

love him dearly, he has been my doc for 30 years and don;t know what I will do when he retires

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010