Ratings for Dr. David Kreaden

This Doctor was no the best for me. He has no compassion.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I don't care what others say, he truly is a great and caring doctor. He helped me with managing my chrones disease way more than my previous doctor ever did. He identified my issue (chones) and came up with solutions such as the treatment that I am on and I haven't felt better than I do now I'm years, all thanks to Dr Kreaden

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Kreaden spent a lot of time with me, trying to understand my problems. He does surgery at the new Humber River hospital, which is an amazing facility. His front office staff were most helpful and responded very promptly to e-mails with queries.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Great doctor and knows his stuff! Staff are pretty amazing too!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

how does he get away with making people feel the way they do ...did you read the negative reviews on this guy?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Seems to be a very knowledgeable doctor but extremely rude especially when asking questions. Ask me if I wanted a prescription... Well he's the doctor he should know if I need it or not! Was certainly not like this the first time I saw him in 2007... Like I said very rude and also grumpy... Must be getting old... I think it's time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

yes this doctor has sudden mood swings. he tells you one thing at the first appointment and another thing thereafter. future patients beware...and family doctors who may refer to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Doesn't have a clue or a care to build a rapport with a patient. Told me to email me status reports on my progress and when I needed a reply in some serious concerns on my situation and drug that he prescribe he was nowhere to be found and couldn't even return a reply on a email. The worst part was when I finally saw them a month later he said he received my emails, but he was reading them while he was with me and it was his first time. When he was done getting answers from me he kicked me out of his office without getting answering any of my concerns . Saying I quote "time is up and book another appointment with my secretary" to me while closing the door on my face.

Submitted May 1, 2016

I was very impressed in my first meeting; not so much in my second. Moody?

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I can write this comment simply because Dr. Kreaden was the first in line of the doctors whoo saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015