Ratings for Dr. David B. Minter

I would not recommend this surgeon. I had a simple meniscus tear in my knee. Dr. Minter did the surgery and I came home with a huge bruise on my right hip. I followed his instructions which included three months of PT. I was in severe pain from my waist down the whole time and could not straighten my leg. He knew of the pain and did not do any test to find out what the problem was. He simply made me an appointment with pain management. I since have been to another surgeon that has done extensive test and told me that my knee was in a mess and it has to be replaced. I showed him the original test that Dr. Minter did and he said it in fact was a meniscus tear before he did the surgery, but not now. More people need to speak up and let the public know what is going on. How do you choose a doctor? These are true facts so I am going to sign my name to this.Darlene Broyles - Evans Ga I also agree with the other lady that he was a flirt. My daughter was with me and she commented about it.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

The only problem I had with him is that he is very flirtatious making me feel uncomfortable. When I turned down his request for dinner he turned cold towards me and rushed me out of the office. Sorry fella, thats not why I was there to see you in the first place.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. David B. Minter's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

GHI