Ratings for Dr. Richard Cullen Hopkins

Dr Hopkins is so amazing! I also love his Nurse Damaris and MA Kelcie! They are all so sweet and take incredible care of thier patients! The wait is usually a little long but it is worth it to see the group!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hopkins for 5-6 years now. He has delivered two babies for us, one being a fetal demise at 16 weeks. He was amazing with both; I have no complaints. Not only is he very intelligent in his practice but he also has an amazing bedside manner. He is always thorough and takes his time to answer all your questions. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Hopkins was very patient during my birth. He won't push interventions during labor unless they are needed. I had a successful VBAC because he was willing to wait. The staff at his office is great too. I always had to wait awhile but everyone is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

BEST Ob/gyn team Amarillo has to offer - Dr. Hopkins and Damaris. They truly care about their patients by checking in to see how you are doing, etc. Cannot say enough GREAT things about him. Strongly suggest!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I can't say enough good thinks about Dr. Hopkins. He is the very best OBGYN I have ever been to. It is obvious how much he truly cares for his patients. His staff is wonderful and caring as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

When Dr Tucker passed it was devastating. I was referred to Dr Hopkins and I am glad I found him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Hopkins! I have been going to him for 5 years now, and cannot imagine myself ever going to anyone else! He is so kind and takes the time to really get to know his patients. I don't have a PCP, but that has never stopped him for seeing me for anything I might need. I am putting myself through college at the moment and am unemployed and don't have insurance, but he has helped me out so much! I am so grateful that I found such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I love dr hopkins and staff. they are all so friendly, and professional. He was very knowledgable and seems to really care about his pateints unlike other doctors i have been to in amarillo area. wait time can be a little bit long, but its worth it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

being my first child i was very scared and he was and is always so helpful and kind i wouldnt dare change him for any other obgyn unless i moved and even then i would rather travel to see him, you just cant find amazing doctors like him these days!! loved the staff they are all professional and very caring as well. i would recomind himany time to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr.hopkins and damaris are wonderful I was pregnant with my first child and couldn't have been more happy with them I thought I was going to have a natural birth but ended up having a c-section as I was scared to death dr.hopkins found a way to comfort me and to insure me it was going to be ok now I am pregnant with my 2nd child and here I am back with dr.hopkins I recommend him to a lot of people because he his a great and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Richard Cullen Hopkins's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX