Ratings for Dr. Aaron David

I’ve been a patient of Dr. David for over 18 years. If there is ever a serious situation he is the doctor I would want by my side. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I had 2 high-risk pregnancies and he would call me to make sure I was ok even on his day off . I strongly recommend Dr. David he’s worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr David is the most caring compassionate Dr I have ever used. He goes above and beyond what a doctor is required to do for our health. He genuinely cares for his patients. My daughter also uses him and he delivered her second baby. Her second birth was a much more personal experience using Dr David. My sister in law had cancer and he followed her care thru oncology because he cared. If your looking for a personal connection with your doctor you won’t mind waiting a little longer in the waiting room. If you god forbid , really Have a health problem, you will be glad you waited. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr David is one of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy doctors I have ever been too! I make my early so I am in and out, but he is totally worth any wait! I highly recommend him, he delivered both of my kids and both times were a great experience, love him like family!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME. If I could have given less then one star believe me I would have. I waited, no exaggeration, over 2 hours to be seen. I could hear through the paper thin walls the nurse tell him that I had been waiting a long time and was getting upset and he dismissed her. it was another 15 MINUTES until he came in. Never once acknowledged my wait. Did my 2 minute exam and told me to meet him outside. When I asked him a question at the reception desk, since he did not take me into an office afterwards, he then took me into a very small dirty office where he proceeded to basically reprimand me like I was a child saying how this is how he does things and if I don't like it that I can go somewhere else. He talked down to me, he was rude about the answer to my question even though he had not explained it and when I expressed my upset at having literally missed over half a day of work his response was that it was just too bad and sometimes in life we have to wait. DO NOT GO SEE HIM.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Amazing doctor! So caring! I don't know what I would have done without him during my pregnancy!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor! People complain about waiting but I would wait forever for him! He's brilliant! Caring! Just overall amazing! I had a horrible pregnancy and he was there for me the whole time! Other doctors I saw when I was admitted to hospital were awful! My baby was brought to NICU after birth and he kept up with all the doctors and made sure they were doing the right thing by my baby!!! If you want the best, be patient and wait for him because if anything ever goes wrong, you are in the BEST hands!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr David, I have been going to him for 17 years and would never go to anyone else. He is beyond thorough and knowledgeable, will do his best to respect and honor your wishes but your health is his #1 priority. He delivered both of my children, most recently 2 weeks ago by a successful VBAC which most doctors and hospitals are not willing to even consider especially since I was fully dilated and pushed with my first pregnancy and ended up with an emergency c-section. He went through all the risks with me and did not fill me with false hope, but knowing how bad I wanted a vaginal birth he kept the VBAC as an option as long as my labor and delivery went smooth and did not put me or my baby at risk. The wait time can be long which can turn people away but it's worth every minute to get the care you receive. He never rushes through your appointment and answers every question you have. And he makes himself available 24/7 if you really need him which is unheard of. He really is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been going to Dr. David for nearly ten years. I would not trust my health or that of my unborn child to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Idk where to begin.. told him my birth plan and then he lied about saying we'd stick to it! I'm high risk- had one Lil hiccup at almost 35 weeks and he demanded we go straight into sergury! Talked to 2 other dr+staff and there was no medical reason so I declined and went home. Minutes later he called my cell to insult me and told me I was going to Kill my baby with stupidity and that he wasn't going to treat me anymore- knowing well at this time no other dr would even see me! Plus he told me he had the hospital lawyers in his pocket... the day I went into labor he showed up with hospital lawyers and me to go into surgery or I was on my own... please,don't believe everything you hear! stay away all he wants is things his way or he'll make your life miserable.. I feel like a lot of his patients are either gullible or just don't know better. I research everything!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. David and Dr. Fomitcheva are the most thorough Ob/Gyn doctors out there. The wait may be long, but it is for a reason. They take the time to do a comprehensive exam and blood workup, as well as explain everything so that you understand exactly what is going on. And most importantly, they care so much about their patients. Dr. David says it how it is, but it is because he genuinely cares about you and wants the best for both your physical and mental health. Wouldn't recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Aaron David's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare