Ratings for Dr. Vijay Arora

I've been to a lot of Drs in the high desert and I couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Arora! He made me feel like VIP and took action right away! He did not dismiss any of my symptoms and instead of guessing what may be wrong with me he did the tests and got the facts! The staff here is amazing and very helpful! Everyone looks happy,smiling ready to help. For everyone complaining about wait times... seriously??? I've been seeing drs all my life and I have no idea where you guys are going but appointment times are never on point! I feel an hour hour and a half is still reasonable. Now 2-3 hours not so much. I've never had that problem here. AC in his office is a small detail but I've been to other place where all the patients were drenched in sweat feeling worse just waiting! That's unacceptable. Love dr. Arora

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I don't doubt he knows his craft. However I saw him right after my miscarriage which was diagnosed at the hospital and he told me to go back to the hospital for a d and c to rule out a tubal when I had an ultrasound prior in which the fetus was present. He said for me to bypass insurance go to the hospital and say I think I'm having a tubal and/or a miscarriage so he could do a d and c with no think time whatsoever. Why would he say these things? Personable, sure? But no way I will be back. Plus his staff referred to the child I miscarried as "tissue". Awful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Arora might be a fine doctor, won't know until the surgery. But some of his staff might try to be more efficient, wait an hour for a five minute release of paper work, really! I guess that's why they call us patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Arora at all. As others have stated, the wait time alone is enough of a reason to choose another doctor. Each time I was there, I waited a minimum hour and a half just to be seen. The purpose of booking an appointment is completely lost at this office. More often than not, I didn't even get to see him and dealt with someone else in his staff. As a PPO, I truly felt that he took this to his advantage and asked for many tests that were in my opinion not necessary. He also insisted on a procedure that after all was said and done, did not give him much more information other than what he had before the procedure. Financially speaking, this was a great waste of my money. After the procedure, he was then going to require me to come in every month to get "checked on" just to be on the cautious side. I found this to be highly suspicious due to what my issue was. Plus, it would have been very time consuming and pocket shrinking. Furthermore, he was very condescending when I would ask questions, and he had a tendency to glance over things when I would ask for more details since he hadn't provided much information when answering the first time. I finally wised up and had enough, so I decided to go with another doctor. I strongly advise you do the same and save yourself the type of experience that I had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Arora is the best obgyn! He delivered my son and now in my second pregnancy he is still taking great care of me. The wait in his office can be a bit long but it is worth it to see a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Plus he has deliveries to go to! His staff is always friendly to me. Love this doctor

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Arora delivered my son almost 22yrs ago and my daughter just over 10 yrs ago. We lived in Running Springs when I got pregnant with my daughter and absolutely refused to go to another doctor. He was on top of everything with both my kids and listened to me. I understand the wait time in his office....I couldn't when my children decided it was time and he can't just say oh well have some else do it. He is or was Chief of Staff at Victor Valley hospital and I got the best possible care I could've asked for.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

We waited for over an hour and a half and walked out. This office seems to care about quantity not quality.

Submitted April 4, 2015

A while back I gave Dr. Arora a negative review out of frustration, mostly with the wait time. He has been patient, kind and attentive very visit that I have had. He is not the problem. The majority of the staff is awful when it comes to customer/patient service. I've called several times to follow up on doctors orders and tests. They never return my calls. I've had to make an appointment just to get the status of tests the doctor ordered. Not what you want to go through when you are awaiting surgery and are anxious about your health. How can such a professional man have such unprofessional staff?

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Arora delivered my 3rd child and I have no complaints about him. He was great. However, some of his employees are rude for example the girl in the front. She is not helpful but is great at being on her phone texting. I asked for their billing person to call me 2 times and she never did. I ended up talking to her personally and she said she would call me and again, never got a call back. Annoyed with some of his staff, hate the wait time.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I wished I knew who Dr.Aurora was 13 years ago when I had my first son. Because I would have been going to him since then. He is by far the best obgyn I have had.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Vijay Arora's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

• Bcbs Georgia