Dr. William E. Thorell

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. William E. Thorell

Dr. William E. Thorell's Ratings

I sought him out after Dr. George Green treated me like a drug abuser. Turned out I had another brain tumor. Dr Thorell takes the time to listen and is willing to think outside of the box. Awesome physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I'm in early stages of my treatment but I am extremely impressed. Helping me totally understand my problem and my choices could not have been better. Extremely likeable guy also. My entire family appreciated his willingness to spend the time to answer their questions also. As one of the other reviews touched on ... his confidence is very reassuring. Jim Wilkinson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Thankful to have been cared for by Dr. Thorell. Although the coiling was not successful I survived the surgery and know I had the best doctor to care for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

I want you to know you are in good hands. We went in not knowing a thing about the man. Initial appointments as well as surgery day he has been a blessing for our family. Though he is very intelligent, he talks to you and not above you, which is an oddity nowadays. He is very confident in his work but what impressed me the most is that he takes the time to answer your questions. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

A very personable and kind doctor. He is an expert in his area of study.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

I credit him with saving my life, he doesn't. Very humble man. Highly intelligent, kind with a fantastic sense of humor. He is very straightforward which is hard for me to take but it gives you all the information needed to handle your situation. Can't say enough good. Very good interaction with family which is a big plus. Very approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858889].votes_count ]]