Ratings for Dr. Rob Anderson

Dr Anderson is a really great chiropractor, very knowledgeable! He and Diana really care about the patients and their well being. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

More knowledgeable about the human body than anyone I have ever spoken to. Most importantly, he figures out what is the root cause of pain and fixes it. I sometimes don't tell him what is wrong and he is able to tell me where I hurt within a few minutes. I have tried many chiropractors over the years and none compare.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Rob is the best chiropractor I have ever had the privilege of seeing. He's also great with my granddaughter. I recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Robert is the most knowledgeable chiropractor. He keeps up to date with new technology and is a joy to visit.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Rob is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. I have been going to him for 20 years and wouldn't go to any other chiropractor. There has been times when he was gone on vacation, however I have waited until his return to make an appointment. He is the best and I recommend him to anyone that is seeking a professional, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate chiropractor. The staff is also amazing and super friendly. Diana has never pushed any supplements on me. Diana has done her research on the products that are offered in the office and knows what she is talking about. Both Rob and Diana only have your best interests in mind and are there to assist you with your health needs.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Good guy, knows his stuff, they use a German Technology magnetic machine that my Elder mother and aunt swear is a miracle machine. I have never been asked or pushed into buying vitamins, or been asked to book appointment after appointment, Rob says you know your body best, just come in to see me when you need a adjustment, I sometimes go one year without seeing him, although than I miss his great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The only chirp that I have ever been to that actually spends the time to fix you up right!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

What I like about Dr. Anderson is that he is the only chiropractor who could adjust my neck. I was seeing others and I would have to come back 3 times a week in order to get an adjustment. After just one treatment I feel fantastic! Also I like that he isn't pushy and doesn't put you on a "program". You come back whenever you want without feeling pressured by him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great service & knowledge & understanding. Always willing to listen. Gives free exercise to help remedy your problem. If he feels nessasary. To help the healing better

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Very knowledgeable and technologically advanced. Doesn't suggest that you should come in every few days, like other chiropractors I've been to

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014