Ratings for Dr. Jessica Greenberg

An excellent orthodontist. She is extremely sweet and makes all new patients and active patients feel welcomed!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's response
Thank you for your kind review. We love what we do and are happy it shows!

Submitted November 10, 2015

Great office! Love the staff's upbeat personalities. Dr Greenberg was great, accurate and straight forward. Hands down I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's response
Thank you! We love what we do and aim to make orthodontics straightforward and efficient.

Submitted November 10, 2015

excellent staff! Dr.Greenberg is great at what she does and I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's response
Thank you! We are glad you love the staff!! We do too!

Submitted November 10, 2015

I could not be happier with my experience at the office. It is a very modern and beautiful office, with lovely people to match. Truly the nicest staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with at a doctor's office. We were seen within minutes of sitting down, and Dr Greenberg got right to work. She was extremely knowledgeable and precise as she explained the plan for my daughter as she gets older, expanders, spacers, etc. I left the office feeling in complete control, knowing exactly what needed to be done. The thing that I liked the most about the office was, that when we were driving home, my daughter told me how she really liked Dr. Greenberg and the people at the office. That was all I needed to hear! Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's response
Thank you so much! We really aim to have a great staff, immaculate office with impeccable sterilization and an all around pleasant experience.

Submitted November 10, 2015

Glad I listened to all the reviews and went to Dr. Greenberg. She makes you feel so welcome and is very thorough with you. And everyone working there always seems so happy. Couldn't be more satisfied. Looking forward to getting Invisalign.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's response
We are glad you listened and came to see us! Enjoy your new smile!

Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Greenberg is amazing! My son Alex had a palate expander and braces and the whole experience was great! She is excellent with the patients and I was always able to get an appointment. My son liked going to the office visits. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenberg. The staff is also great! - Janine Berg

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Greenberg is the most generous and kind person I have ever know. She and her staff are very friendly and professional. She always welcomes you with a smile. I met her through a program call; Smiles Changes Lives for Children. My daughter needed braces and I was assigned to her. I could not have gotten a nicer person. She treats her patients with respect and she is very patient. If you need braces and do not have insurance; she will arrange with you how to pay her. I have been recommending patients to her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Excellent service and excellent doctor, and No waiting time with appointments

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Greenberg is treating our daughter Patricia with her braces. Our daughter is very happy with the job done so far. It is almost time for them to come out and she is very happy. All staff is very professional and they are always smiling. We do not have any complaints. All our visits have being pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Greenberg couldn't be nicer. She is amazing with the children and even put braces on my husband. She is always on time and her offices calls for reminder appointments. My family couldn't be more pleased with her services.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Jessica Greenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greenberg is an Ivy League trained orthodontist, graduating from the University of Pennsylvania College of Arts and Science, Dental School and Orthodontics program. Quality orthodontics at an affordable price- in a caring and clean environment is what we are about. We love what we do. We offer Complimentary Consultations and accept most insurance plans. Call us today for an evaluation of your smile. 201-991-4447

• English
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Polish

• University of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1997)