Ratings for Dr. Kathy N. Walker

I picked Dr. Walker because I wanted to KNOW that my OB had would watch me carefully during my pregnancy. My other OB had let me go 42 weeks before inducing my 9 pound baby boy. Dr. Walker was so careful with monitoring my 2nd son's growth. I had every faith and confidence in her! We ended up inducing him a little early, but a nice 8lbs 6oz. :)

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I am fortunate to have a smooth pregnancy thus far at 18.5 weeks. Dr. Walker answered all the questions I prepared. She uses laymen terms and gave unbiased explanation. The staff were efficient and friendly. The office is clean and organized.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I find that Dr. Walker is very blunt and she tells you like it is. She doesn't seem to be very personable. It is also very hard to get results from her over the phone. She seems to be too busy to get back to you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

I can't recommend Dr. Walker enough. Yes, she can be blunt, but it's her straight-forward manner that I appreciate. She's always taken her time with me and never seemed rush; flip side is that there can sometimes be a wait, but it's worth it to me to have a doctor I trust. I started with her when I had my daughter almost seven years ago (and she worked with me on a birth plan and was wonderful!) and I've stayed with her ever since.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Walker is very professional and knowledgeable, but I found her blunt and cold. When I told her about my health history, she questioned me as to, "well how did you know that?" She didn't seem incredibly friendly or welcoming and I didn't want to "bother" her with my problems - that's a problem for me when it comes to doctors. She wasn't a good listener and seemed to be in a hurry both times I saw her. I switched doctors shortly after seeing her the second time.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Kathy N. Walker's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas